What's your latest purchase?

12" Vater single sided practice pad. Whats nice is was marked 24.99 the salesman and I were talking about the pad he pulled off the rack for me and i liked it. I went to pay it wrang up like $40 something dollars. I said yo that’s not what it’s was marked at. I said not for nothing you should honor that price of $24.99 he called the store manager over and without hesitation he said “ Your absolutely correct and we will honor it “ it was a great score for the price.

Three more 7" Moongel pads and Evans pad stands.

I might even get more of them to be able to practice movement on this surface and just have them everywhere. Very easily transportble package, though.

pPFTTmj.jpg

Last edited:
I just purchased a new pair of Paiste PST7 14" heavy high hats. I cannot believe how good they sound. I expected them to sound good but these are incredible.

Attachments

• Paiste hi hats compressed.jpg
    Paiste hi hats compressed.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
grabbed a used Pearl HH stand to replace the 1955 Speed King HH stand I am using with my 1955 Ludwigs. I don't want that old stand to get trashed. The drums will be fine though!

Got a 20" Zildjian Oriental crash of doom
20" Zildjian oriental China Trash
18" Sabian aax Stage crash
16" Sabian Aax Metal crash
12" Meinl Soundcaster custom splash
12" Meinl Classics China
7" Stagg Bell
9" LP ice bell
All for $390 delivered to my door!
Also just bought a Pearl reference Brass 14x5 Snare for $450!
Where did you purchase these cymbals?? That sounds like a steal!

I got an evans calftone batter and reso heads for all my drums during cyber monday. And a hazy 300 + puresound equalizer snare wire for the snare reso. Was around $200 for everything.

Picked up this 14 x 7" Noble and Cooley Ash SS snare. The figuring of the grain is really fantastic. The snare is a superb sounding snare.
Very fat and articulate . It has a really wide tuning range , but medium seems to be the sweet spot for this snare. The Remo CS batter head ( my preferred head) is a winner on this snare.

Attachments

• Ash SS.JPG
    Ash SS.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Ash SS2.JPG
    Ash SS2.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 12
I've been slammed with work this past quarter. Finally have a chance to post the three latest additions (left to right):
Dunnett Classic Dreamtime Jarrah Ply with Ebony Veneer 8" X 14"
Noble & Cooley Classic Alloy Raw Shell 6" X 14"
Noble & Cooley Horizon Maple/Mahogany Ply Blackwash Finish 6" X 14"
Trio.jpg

Back