What's your latest purchase?

wildbill

Platinum Member
What is a Tama Starfire?

This is the first thing listed for it with a google search:

drumnut87

Silver Member
last thing i bought musically. some wireless lewitt dynamic mics for when im working sound for bands and they want to be mobile on stage :)
s-l1600.jpg

Ronzo

Replacing the stock batter heads on Master Complete with Remo Control Sound Clears with black dot. Ordered a pair of Promuco John Bonham sticks as well.
Loving the new heads!!!
Always been a 2 ply coated kinda guy but these Remo Control Sound black dots on the toms make them sound like I always imagine toms sounding. Very impressed!!!

815740BE-4CFD-4FD7-A861-1BCD5CAAAE59.jpeg

Also pleasantly surprised by the Bonham sticks by Promuco. Stick feels like it is doing all the work.

83B5BF80-B0C5-43B6-BC68-F451D37C98F3.jpeg

Last edited:

drumnut87

Silver Member
two of these, lewitt LCT 140 AIR condensor mics, going to use them as overheads while my other lewitt condensor mics are going on my ride and my aux hats :)
s-l1600 (1).jpg

sumdrumguy

New cymbals on the way. Adding to the sugar and spice cymbals.

Meinl Byzance Dual 18" Trash Crash and 10" Splash.
Byzance Duals.jpg

Also on the way, 18" and 19" Meinl Byzance Polyphonic Crashes. I have the 21" Polyphonic ride. As the name suggests, a very versatile cymbal. Look forward to comparing the Polyphonic crashes to other crahses I own.

DrumWhipper

Just ordered a bag of candy from Sweetwater. They’re throwinga Boss FS7 foot switch for my Tama Rhythm Watch in the box also!

drumnut87

Silver Member
one of these, as my current one ripped :(

NouveauCliche

I picked up the Yamaha 9500 Direct Drive Pedal for use on my studio / practice kit…. And I’ll be danged if it isn’t one of the nicest pedals I’ve ever felt.

Super fast and clean response - it has some weight to really kick but has that “stick to your foot” rebound feel I’ve heard people talk about but never experienced myself…. Instantly knew this was going on my primary kit for touring.

Can’t recommend this enough!

Attachments

• E0420F8A-66FE-441A-BFF3-B69DB66004B8.jpeg
    E0420F8A-66FE-441A-BFF3-B69DB66004B8.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 10

wildbill

Platinum Member
I picked up the Yamaha 9500 Direct Drive Pedal for use on my studio / practice kit…. And I’ll be danged if it isn’t one of the nicest pedals I’ve ever felt.

Super fast and clean response - it has some weight to really kick but has that “stick to your foot” rebound feel I’ve heard people talk about but never experienced myself…. Instantly knew this was going on my primary kit for touring.

Can’t recommend this enough!

That's what I use. I've got a couple singles and a double.
I bought the double when I was learning and practicing double bass.
But since I got somewhat proficient at it, I don't really use the double anymore, just the singles.
All very nice pedals though.