What's your latest purchase?

Quai34

Square

Great, what are they? Which models?
Mike Johnston cymbal pack? :D

Winner winner, chicken dinner... yeah the MJ cymbal pack. They contrast nicely to my other cymbals which are Sabian XSR "Big and Ugly" and Istanbul Agop Xist.

I like the contrasting sets because when I get bored I can change sounds/feels just buy changing out the shinny stuff.

IMG_1502.jpg

Justinhub2003

Just added these today.

-Carter McLean Signature stick (4 pair)
-Avantone Pro Subkick
-Meinl Anika Nilles 4 surface practice pad
DF6EF0BD-3BBA-46EF-ACBB-9C17CAC418E9.jpeg

MusiQmaN

Platinum Member
My 15” beast is on its way home from a short vacation in Germany.

7681A5AA-2FAC-4193-BB61-C4A966340C7C.jpeg

Glad he needed money and I had some.

Bozozoid

Well my Tama Silverstar Mirage Acrylic snare showed up... With a crack. Anyone know if this can be repaired so as to prevent it from spreading? The ONE thing I buy lol.
Can those window repair guys work with acrylic?..they stop windshield cracks from spreading.

Justinhub2003

Where did you buy the sticks? I know that signature model is part of the new line up, hopefully they’re shipping out soon

I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever for these sticks to finally release.

But I bought them direct from dadario website.

I maybe too hard of a hitter for these sticks though, I broke two already in the top area

organworthyplayer337

I’ve been waiting for what feels like forever for these sticks to finally release.

But I bought them direct from dadario website.

I maybe too hard of a hitter for these sticks though, I broke two already in the top area
Oh ok. I love their Player's Circle rewards program. I am really excited for the acorn tipped natural stick they have coming out.

Sucks that you went through a couple already. Maybe the unique tip shape is to blame?

PaisteGuy

Brought home a 20” Paiste PSTX crash (I’ve come to conclusion I really don’t care for China’s anymore) and a 20” Formula 602 Medium Ride to primarily use as a crash.
Oh, and a 6.25” Meinl Kenny Aronoff Cowbell. Because everybody needs more Cowbell.

Attachments

• B3ECCAC1-CDEB-447D-A1B1-D40290D52EFC.jpeg
    B3ECCAC1-CDEB-447D-A1B1-D40290D52EFC.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

nicholasBR

I finally pulled the trigger on this 5 piece Pearl Masters Maple Complete shell set a couple of weeks ago and it arrived last Friday. :) :) :)

22x18 bass drum, 10x07 & 12x8 rack toms and 14x12 & 16x14 floor toms. It was sold as a b-stock so the skins are marked, but the price reduction was well well worth it.

This is the first kit I've bought since 1989 and marks the return to drumming for me which I am hugely happy about. I'm very grateful to everyone on here who knowingly or unknowingly helped me choose wisely. Thank you all. (y)(y)(y) It was a lot of money for me so your information, opinions (and arguing) all really helps. ?? Reading back through the pages from years ago all the way up to now is an absolute fount of knowledge.

Of course the rest has yet to be decided upon and purchased, but this is the biggest and most expensive part done. :) :) :)

20210416_183837.jpg20210416_183842.jpg20210416_183847.jpg

drumnut87

Just popped an Aquarian Hi-performance Reinforced Snare Side head on my Ludwig 14x8 Black Magic, highly recommended! Might pop one on my Tama Power Metal brass... :) (y)
View attachment 103217
can highly recommend this head, got it on the majority of my snares! pair with a hi-velocity or hi impact and you have an absolute powerhouse of a snare!!! :D

drumnut87

bought two of these ahead double pedal bags as my old one was past it. got one for my eliminator double pedal and one for my two powershifter singles :) can highly recommend this case to anyone looking into a new case for the pedals! :)

preview.jpg

yammyfan

I finally pulled the trigger on this 5 piece Pearl Masters Maple Complete shell set a couple of weeks ago and it arrived last Friday. :) :) :)

22x18 bass drum, 10x07 & 12x8 rack toms and 14x12 & 16x14 floor toms. It was sold as a b-stock so the skins are marked, but the price reduction was well well worth it.

This is the first kit I've bought since 1989 and marks the return to drumming for me which I am hugely happy about. I'm very grateful to everyone on here who knowingly or unknowingly helped me choose wisely. Thank you all. (y)(y)(y) It was a lot of money for me so your information, opinions (and arguing) all really helps. ?? Reading back through the pages from years ago all the way up to now is an absolute fount of knowledge.

Of course the rest has yet to be decided upon and purchased, but this is the biggest and most expensive part done. :) :) :)

View attachment 103447View attachment 103448View attachment 103449

Very nice!

You might want to check those bass drum hoops to see if they're on backwards. They look like the flat side is facing out when it should be the other way around.

I casually checked the display kits at a music store near me a few weeks ago and 3 out of 5 kits had the hoops installed backwards. It's an easy fix.

harryconway

Platinum Member
New additions to my Slingerland kit. 13x13 rack tom and 18x16 floor tom, And a left handed Pearl P-932 pedal, to off-set my bass drum Abe Laboriel Jr. style. And a DW Claw Hook Clamp, for a clean install for my legless hi-hat.

Attachments

• 15 a.jpg
    15 a.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 15 b.jpg
    15 b.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 12