What's your latest purchase?

drumnut87

seen this tm-2 module going cheap on ebay, so put a cheeky offer in and it was accepted, comes with the mount and official power supply as well, and its a lot cheaper than the tm-6 pro that i was looking at! happy days! :D

tm2.jpg

drumnut87

I love the TM-2, but it only has 2 stereo inputs so you won't be able to use one of the triggers you bought. Are you planning to use your old module to for the 5th trigger?
for now im just thinking of triggering my two kicks and possibly my snare, leaving the toms to be open and natural sounding until i can afford the TM-6 or find an old alesis DM5 module somewhere :)

Quai34

Tama slp black brass and Tama HS100W stand

View attachment 100590
I have this stand, it's awesome... And the Tama well, really a beauty in this black color!!!! Like, start making words of play with drums now...??? Me the French keys player...

Last edited:

Quai34

+ 1 for the dynasync, only one I could play with my equina cord syndrome!!!!

MusiQmaN

Platinum Member
What a sound. Can't wait till it gets here.

97FB5F47-76C3-4075-A20C-EF75A9AFDF3E.jpeg

I will change the gold to chrome asap as it doesn't match the kit (as they have stopped making these and I could get one for a more than fine price)

Last edited:

C.M. Jones

The search is over, my dream ride is here...born to live, live to ride!??View attachment 100744

Let the bells ring out, let the horns resound, let the kingdom rejoice in belated relief! Al's prize Blue Bell has finally arrived. We must eat, drink, and be merry. The arduous wait is over. Now is the time for decadent mirth.

Glad you went with the Copeland model, man. It was the right thing to do. You can't have intentions of playing it though. It's too damn lovely to be struck. A single stick mark would be a crime.

Last edited:

Al Strange

Let the bells ring out, let the horns resound, let the kingdom rejoice in belated relief! Al's prized Blue Bell has finally arrived. We must eat, drink, and be merry. The arduous wait is over. Now is the time for decadent mirth.

Glad you went with the Copeland model, man. It was the right thing to do. You can't have intentions of playing it though. It's too damn lovely to be struck. A single stick mark would be a crime.
Cheers mate! It’s a thing of beauty for sure...hmmm, maybe I should frame it and only handle with white cotton gloves; nah, scratch that, I’m gonna smash the life out of it!!! ? (y):D