What's your latest purchase?

Justinhub2003

Finally have a matching pedal setup that I like.

Moved my DW9000 EX hi hat stand to my electronic kit after really digging this new Tama Dyna Sync.

That said, how long it stays matching is still up in the air as I’m going to attempt to setup my hi hats like Danny Carey with a remote hi hat stand
24A3660A-034E-4B03-90DA-9BE9067282B2.jpeg

Justinhub2003

I have the dyna sync like you but not double bass pedal, single, yes, I love them too.
I started with the single to try out this pedal. And liked it so much I added the double pedal version. I don’t play much double bass stuff but I like having the option. I have a trick Big Foot double pedal but still prefer the dyna sync over it.

I added on the Trick Retro fit drive shaft to the dyna sync and it makes it even better. The slave pedal almost feels better then the main pedal

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
That said, how long it stays matching is still up in the air as I’m going to attempt to setup my hi hats like Danny Carey with a remote hi hat stand
There is always a possibility of swapping the footboard and drive link. If you get the Tama remote hat, the heel plate screw points on the floor plate might be the same. The only other connection would be at the cable, and that should be the same across models.

Justinhub2003

There is always a possibility of swapping the footboard and drive link. If you get the Tama remote hat, the heel plate screw points on the floor plate might be the same. The only other connection would be at the cable, and that should be the same across models.

Yea thing is I already purchased the Pearl Remote Hi hat, which Danny Carey uses and has incredible response from it so it’s cool.

Does Tama Make a remote hi hat?