What's your latest purchase?

Ransan

Here is a quarter of my die cast order for my Session Select that came in yesterday from GC. Have to admit, kinda stoked, but can’t do much with this as I want to install as sets with new heads I have waiting. I paid for/ordered these along with my kit back in May (I believe) which my kit came through a month and half later and these have been on back order.
This shipment consists of only one of each of 12” 14” 16”.

I am still awaiting the set for 8” 10” 13” and the remaining 12” 14” 16”, and if they come in piecemeal, I don’t plan on updating my post just so I don’t inundate.
312DCB8C-1A62-4699-83A4-A0880A3EB467.jpeg7B0EE45D-1080-47AB-8A4E-71C9EDA52CA5.jpeg

Steve30907

I've got a pair of 15" Istanbul Mehmet Sahra series hi hats on the way. Listened to sound clips of the pair and decided to give them a go.

JS_91

I pulled the trigger on this last night after reading and drooling over these for years. With that price and how quickly the watchers were stacking up, I figured it was time. Where is the serial number usually located on these? Anything I should look at when I get it in to make sure there aren't defects that weren't disclosed? I'm not as experienced with evaluating metal snare drums.
Screenshot (2).png

RickP

Gold Member
I pulled the trigger on this last night after reading and drooling over these for years. With that price and how quickly the watchers were stacking up, I figured it was time. Where is the serial number usually located on these? Anything I should look at when I get it in to make sure there aren't defects that weren't disclosed? I'm not as experienced with evaluating metal snare drums.
View attachment 96525

What you need to do is get on John Aldridge's engraving wait list. That snare looks naked :D