What's your latest purchase?

Local Oaf

Not drum-related, but I’ve played guitar since I was 14 (1998), but had gotten away from it in the last few years. My amp needed a friend.

So I picked up this bad boy on sale at Guitar Center. One of Epiphone’s top-of-the-line models, the Les Paul 1960 Tribute Plus. It’s beautiful, plays like a dream and comes with Gibson Les Paul pickups.

The old dude who was helping me at GC told me, “give it love and give it a name.” Now as you probably now, all of B.B. King‘s guitars were named Lucille. And as a nod to him and also being a fan of the show Arrested Development and also being just generally ridiculous, I’m calling mine Lucille 2.

Justinhub2003

Took a shot in the dark and offered Mugan Music $450 for the Paiste signature Monad Ride (Danny Carey of Tool signature model) on Reverb and they accepted.

DC and Bonham are my favorite drummers and I’ve always wanted this ride. It’s not really my style but it is an incredibly articulate dry ride with a really cool appearance.

757E594B-FCA6-4686-B3A2-FF9B453802E7.jpeg

Al Strange

Took a shot in the dark and offered Mugan Music $450 for the Paiste signature Monad Ride (Danny Carey of Tool signature model) on Reverb and they accepted.

DC and Bonham are my favorite drummers and I’ve always wanted this ride. It’s not really my style but it is an incredibly articulate dry ride with a really cool appearance.

View attachment 96199
Damn, that’s a fine cymbal...I’m split between that and a blue bell for my next cymbal purchase... 🤔 (y) :cool:

iCe

This Zildjian 20” K Sound Lab prototype baby came in.

View attachment 96198

1920g, super thin and so warm and lush.

That's a tasty looking cymbal! Love the big hammer marks, assume it has a nice complex and trashy sound?

Jhostetler

Just received 3 packs of these odd sized slotted tension rods for my vintage Sonor snare. The Sweetwater parts department was extremely helpful in finding these for me. Never knew how hard it could be to find 1/4"x46mm, slotted, course-threaded rods. Now for a matching drum key...

Tension Rods.png