What's your latest purchase?

Audiopat

I finally bought a pro level cymbal, a 22" Custom Brilliant Soultone ride. It's absolutely beautiful, really works with the hard rock/ metal stuff I play with my band.

Tommy_D

Platinum Member
Just bought up an Iron Cobra double pedal for half price. Brand New! The new 2013 model, original packaging, unopened box. I don't even like Iron Cobra pedals, but I couldn't pass up the deal.

audioragegarden

Paiste Alpha 16" Rock Crash that showed up on my porch before I woke up this morning. Snagged it on Ebay this past weekend, used, for 95 bucks. I needed to replace my 7+ year old PST5 16" Rock Crash which developed a nasty crack sometime in the past couple of weeks. I wanted something of a similar weight and sound, so I gave the Paiste Soundroom a shot to narrow down my choices, and despite my initial distrust it was pretty accurate. I'm really digging this Alpha, it has a similar sound to my PST5, but just sounds cleaner and more "full".

Dodeska

Paiste Alpha 16" Rock Crash that showed up on my porch before I woke up this morning. Snagged it on Ebay this past weekend, used, for 95 bucks. I needed to replace my 7+ year old PST5 16" Rock Crash which developed a nasty crack sometime in the past couple of weeks. I wanted something of a similar weight and sound, so I gave the Paiste Soundroom a shot to narrow down my choices, and despite my initial distrust it was pretty accurate. I'm really digging this Alpha, it has a similar sound to my PST5, but just sounds cleaner and more "full".
Good choice. My 16" Alpha Rock is also my main crash & I love it.

Magenta

Platinum Member
Nice Madge, great drum. Of course the name 'Maurice' can be shortened to 'Mo'
So he's an Ac Mo - lite
Groan!

Thank you, I feel like a "proper" drummer now.

Very nice. I was on the look out for one of those myself when I stumbled across this on craigslist for VERY cheap.

My new Ludwig 400 Supraphonic. (early 70's)
Oh, beautiful - looks VERY tidy indeed, well done!

RickP

Gold Member
Ordered a Whiney Nesting Penguin 16 kit this week. Walnut stain finish with maple wood hoops. Now the wait begins.

Duck Tape

Platinum Member
Impulse buy - A Sabian alu bell.. It was on the rack with a bunch if Zils, meinls etc and it had the fullest 'ding'.

Also a coke shirt

Attachments

KelvinS1965

It was a Roland TD30K last week, plus Pearl high hat stand, bass drum pedal and a Mapex throne with a little back rest.

This weekend I bought a Pearl S830 snare stand so I can set up my TD30 with just the snare, high hat and bass drum in one of our small spare bedrooms so I can practice whenever I feel like since the whole kit takes up a bit more space than I'd realised in our living room...

Attachments

Last edited: