What's your favorite "Blues" song?

Neal Pert

This thread is a reading comprehension test and I think we have about a 70 percent failure rate.

As for me, Imma go with the Blues Clues Theme Song, with honorable mentions to Subterranean Homesick Blues and Harlem River Blues.

Icetech

Gold Member
This thread is a reading comprehension test and I think we have about a 70 percent failure rate.

As for me, Imma go with the Blues Clues Theme Song, with honorable mentions to Subterranean Homesick Blues and Harlem River Blues.

Oops.. you are correct.. i basically saw the title of the thread and replied without reading the first post.. i am the worst..

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

As for me, Imma go with the Blues Clues Theme Song

Great call! I had an acquaintance from the Make-a-Wish org who dealt with Steve Burns when Blue's Clues was just taking off. She'd never even heard of the show before—she didn't have kids so that's not exactly surprising—but said by the end of the meeting, she was ready to marry him.

Here's a song he later did with Steven Drozd of the Flaming Lips. It's neither a blues nor does it have blues in the title (reading comprehension!) but it does authentically rock.

Also not a blues and oh so far off topic, here's Blue's Steve talking about the time he got hit on by a Playboy playmate--it's not the worst way to spend 15 minutes of your time.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
As far as reading comprehension goes....I failed too.

In our defense, the thread title could have mentioned (and didn't) that the word blue has to be in the title, but I won't mention that.

What's your favorite "Rock and Roll" song? Favorite "Country" song? See what I'm saying?

Misleading thread title...punishable by slow, tortuous death...is in order here :)

Reg Dewitt

Some more bluesy singing from Angelina Jordan
age 11 Loving You (age appropriate version of I Just Want to Make Love to You)

age 13 I'd Rather Go Blind