What's On My Mind, KANSAS cover

lefty2

Platinum Member
This is a live video of my band playing What's On My Mind by KANSAS. Comments are welcome, positive or negative. Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
holy crap!! Love it. Everyone nailed it! This was one of the first songs I started playing to as a kid back in the 70's...Kansas is a huge part of my life! Lucky you got to play it with real people/friends!

holy crap!! Love it. Everyone nailed it! This was one of the first songs I started playing to as a kid back in the 70's...Kansas is a huge part of my life! Lucky you got to play it with real people/friends!
Ahh another child of the 70s LOL. Thank you. I've always liked Kansas also. Some of their best music was never on the radio.

Ahh another child of the 70s LOL. Thank you. I've always liked Kansas also. Some of their best music was never on the radio.

I think that could be said about EVERY 70's band...and most bands

Man that's awesome Lefty
Man you got that radio comment correct-younger generations have no idea how censored radio was "back in the day". Most of the truly great stuff being played at the time never made it to radio. Glad to see you guys keep it alive with such an epic performance-you guys were smoking hot that night Lefty. Post some more man!

Man that's awesome Lefty

Man you got that radio comment correct-younger generations have no idea how censored radio was "back in the day". Most of the truly great stuff being played at the time never made it to radio. Glad to see you guys keep it alive with such an epic performance-you guys were smoking hot that night Lefty. Post some more man!
Thanks for the kind words. I think I have four more Kansas songs to post maybe only three. My performance was totally Flawless on Dust in the Wind LOL

Thank you very much

Back