What would your fragrance be like?

Sandalwood. My wife loves it. That’s good enough for me.

I am definitely a fresh linen person. When I get any kind of smelly thing - car things, candles etc - it is always fresh linen or something related to that smell

so that and the pine forest thing

Being in New Mexico - I'm going to claim Roasted Green Chile.

If you aren't familiar with this smell - you're missing out...but it's a season thing down here. The chile is harvested and sold fresh - but around a lot of grocery stores, etc. they have this big drum shaped roasters that they put the chile in over flames and it roasts the chile for use or for freezing and it's the best smell ever.

Attachments

• 395j0usaf1f31.jpg
    395j0usaf1f31.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 2
  • cad60093-4b7c-44cc-954a-065d2abd2ca7-AP21202723196716.jpg
    cad60093-4b7c-44cc-954a-065d2abd2ca7-AP21202723196716.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 2
Being in New Mexico - I'm going to claim Roasted Green Chile.

If you aren't familiar with this smell - you're missing out...but it's a season thing down here. The chile is harvested and sold fresh - but around a lot of grocery stores, etc. they have this big drum shaped roasters that they put the chile in over flames and it roasts the chile for use or for freezing and it's the best smell ever.
Agreed!
I’ve lived in Clayton where I’ve met the Hatch Chili’s and love them.

Living in Pueblo our city gets to host (my favorite event) Chili Festival coming up this month. Having Pueblo’s and Anaheim’s all year here is a treat.

My grandma from Las Vegas, NM loves Anaheim’s, and twice a year I’m taking her and other older relatives (also from Vegas) roasted chilies usually split from the 25 lb roasted bushel.

Agreed!
I’ve lived in Clayton where I’ve met the Hatch Chili’s and love them.

Living in Pueblo our city gets to host (my favorite event) Chili Festival coming up this month. Having Pueblo’s and Anaheim’s all year here is a treat.

My grandma from Las Vegas, NM loves Anaheim’s, and twice a year I’m taking her and other older relatives (also from Vegas) roasted chilies usually split from the 25 lb roasted bushel.
Oh coooooool!!!

Yea man - that's awesome. Love us some chili - my mom is bringing over some green chile chicken enchiladas as we speak! haha

I'm a Duke Cannon guy. Love their Sawtooth scent.
Sawtooth 3.jpg

I don’t like perfume, but maybe I’d sell an unscented one. People buy canned air these days, so why not. It would be expensive.

I think my scent would be wood smoke and survival skills.

..I got it...

"Old Man"

...its kinda like old-spice but not really pleasant.

..I got it...

"Old Man"

Your underlying assumption being that old spice is "pleasant" and not the olfactory equivalent of a scurvy-ridden sea captain wearing out his last pair of knickers 😆👍

Last edited:
I like George, but he's just Elvis 2.0
I agree George wasn’t super creative just fit the time I guess. In some ways all performers borrow ideas, style and sounds from others as your Hooker post suggests. Love how JLH uses his strumming fingers.

..I got it...

"Old Man"

like moth balls, old books and bacon grease?

Back