What Santa bring you??

BGH

Gold Member
Got a Zildjian baseball cap.

mrbling

Silver Member
5 pairs of zildjian dip sticks, never tried em before but i must say im impressed.

D

DSCRAPRE

Socks, Flannel Pants, 6 inch HQ Real Feel pad, Lots of Axe Deodorant, and a Meinl Drumbal.

and some stupid gift cards from the lazy people.

Solaris

Silver Member
Santa didn't bring me much, but this rocked up on the 23rd from Star track Express...

Attachments

• 164062_489677566669_633946669_6001597_3846506_n.jpg
    164062_489677566669_633946669_6001597_3846506_n.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 443

daredrummer

Gold Member
7 inch moongel workout pad
remo key tuned djembe
evans genera snare batter and standard EC2 tompack
rick lathams advanced funk studies

I did pretty good.

omcd

Six new Sabian HHXs and one new 21" HH signature ride, what a great Christmas. Oh, and a broken foot so I cant play for 8 weeks but I can still play the cymbals:)

Nodiggie

Gold Member
4pr of sticks, two Hudson dvds, Zombieland, Resident Evil Apocalypse soundtrack. In February my new Tama BB Performer will be here too. Next to the Odery, that hybrid kit sounds uniquely amazing.

larryace

"Uncle Larry"
It was a really crap Christmas for me. Probably the worst one in my life. Not because of the lack of gifts I got, because of the lack of gifts I was able to give. I ate too much and got thouroughly fed up with the complete lack of appreciation I saw kids display with the cornucopia of gifts they recieved (from others).

I'm going away for Christmas from now on, it's really a disgusting totally materialistic holiday anymore.
Thanksgiving is the best holiday for me, no expectations.

Florian

Gold Member
nothing, but 2 weeks earlier, I got my Sonor Gavin Harrison 135th Anniv. snare (in white metallic flake). 12 x 5. Love it.

f

bonzolead

Platinum Member
All I wanted for Christmas was a 6" A-Custom splash & my lovely wife got it for me.
So it was Merry indeed.

Bonzolead

8Mile

Platinum Member
I got the Pat Petrillo P4 Practice Pad from Ludwig. I must say, it's great. The multiple levels simulate some of the challenges of moving around a drum kit. Each surface has a different feel and sound, so not only are you working your chops with different amounts of rebound, but you have something more interesting to listen to. And the "floor tom" surface is pretty quiet for those situations when you can't afford to make much noise.

ddrumman2004

No drum gear....got a telephoto lens for my Nikon D40.

You know, everyone in my family knows I'm a drummer but yet they don't get me gifts in that category for Christmas or even my birthday. Sticks or heads aren't that expensive.....but yet.....never anything along that line.

So I buy it myself.

GruntersDad

Administrator - Mayor
Staff member
A brand new 12.1 MP digital camera, so I can post more great pics of my stuff, just for you good people. :]

Make sure when taking pictures for this web site that you take them in a small format and not the 12.1 MP mode. They will be too big. See if your camera has a VGA or Internet sharing setting. Pics can only be 600 480? to be on this site.

Homeularis

Gold Member
Make sure when taking pictures for this web site that you take them in a small format and not the 12.1 MP mode. They will be too big. See if your camera has a VGA or Internet sharing setting. Pics can only be 600 480? to be on this site.

I always put my photos on Photobucket, and then imbed them here.
I am learning to adjust the size. I wish I knew an easier way to post pics though because I have to download it from my camera to my computer, and then load it form my computer to Photobucket, and then from Photobucket to here. I'm tired just talking about it.

Any suggestions would be VERY welcome. Thanks much.