What looks better?

I have to admit that the reflection of the carpet on the chrome makes it look like a Fiberskyn. Frankly, I think the Fiberskyn would look better than the plain white or the chrome. Just my two cents.

I have one of those too! I'm gonna try that.

Put the Fiberskyns on as batters on the toms and bass as well. Stick with the coated Ambassador on the snare (making an assumption - apologies if I'm wrong).

I made the same mistake as mntnman62, didn’t read the text and assumed if was Fiberskyn. And I still preferred it.
So if the reflection of the carpet is better than the white, I can only imagine how cool that would look in a gig setting. Chrome all the way.

I made the same mistake as mntnman62, didn’t read the text and assumed if was Fiberskyn. And I still preferred it.
So if the reflection of the carpet is better than the white, I can only imagine how cool that would look in a gig setting. Chrome all the way.

I admit I don’t have the guts to go that flashy, but I think it looks nice.

White. Too much distraction with chrome. I dont like how it reflects everything. Ugly stage carpet? Ugly reso head.

Having a mirror in front takes away from the beauty of the drums by giving the viewer something else to focus on. I'm not a fan.

I sat chrome...white is cool...but it is also white...."break the mold"

If you're playing a night club with cool, moody lighting, chrome.
If you're playing a bright, open setting (e.g., your neighborhood from your garage), white.

Back