What kind of Premier Kit is this?

Dignan

Silver Member
I am looking to get a second kit for practice purposes and/or to leave at the house of the guitarist I've been jamming with. Possibly to gig with down the road.

I know nothing about Premier kits. This ad says its an Olympic Premier 3-piece Jazz Bop kit. However, I can't seem to find it online at all. Anyone have any ideas of the make and value of this kit? $175 seems like a steal.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/msg/4858920987.html

Superman

Gold Member
I know nothing about Premier kits either...but I'd jump on that in a heartbeat for a beater kit. It looks brand new..how bad could it really be for $175?

Dignan

Silver Member
I know nothing about Premier kits either...but I'd jump on that in a heartbeat for a beater kit. It looks brand new..how bad could it really be for $175?

That's what I'm thinking. I don't understand why people don't put better pics up when trying to sell stuff. I'm a bit short on the $175 right now so I may have to wait a bit.

Part of me wonders if it's lifted at that price and appearing so new.

Superman

Gold Member
Ok so on Wikipedia it says Olympic are their starter sets in either "stage or rock sizes". So that's what this is. Probably still an ok deal but they are basic drums. I'm sending you a PM.