What key is the Nat'l Anthem in? All of them!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Isn’t there this Lil army of mediocre singers who travel around singing the anthem ? I’ve seen 4-5 and none were anything to write home about. Just seeking some moment of fame it seems.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

This guy nailed it.

he almost makes it tolerable...almost...because of how he is interacting

Isn’t there this Lil army of mediocre singers who travel around singing the anthem ? I’ve seen 4-5 and none were anything to write home about. Just seeking some moment of fame it seems.

I don't know about that, but there is a large demographic of the population who have never been told that they are wrong, and that they need to fix it...and she is one of them...I know MANY people who think that "she did great, and should be proud of just being up there"....yeah...just put your name in the list...that makes you good :rolleyes:

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
I don't know about that, but there is a large demographic of the population who have never been told that they are wrong, and that they need to fix it...and she is one of them...I know MANY people who think that "she did great, and should be proud of just being up there"....yeah...just put your name in the list...that makes you good :rolleyes:

ANY illusions I had about my own playing were dispelled during college. My teachers had NO MERCY, And recording my playing regularly keeps me humble too LOL.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

ANY illusions I had about my own playing were dispelled during college. My teachers had NO MERCY, And recording my playing regularly keeps me humble too LOL.

yep...I also had my entire side of my moms family - 8 sibs plus grandma and grandpa - who were all professional musicians...so even in middle and high school, honest commentary was the normal world I lived in..

I loved/hated video taping, juries and the bi-weekly studio recitals we had in college...loved it b/c I loved to play...hated it because I was so self critical...

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Videos don't lie-unless you edit them so you suddenly sound like Vinnie LOL. I actually downloaded the video and then edited it with Whitney Houston singing it. Damn that girl could sing. I just couldn't post it-she was no joke unlike the lady in video. It actually partly aligned. But heck no I can't go there.

wraub

Well... I could tell you that, but even though it would just be some names, it's likely a moderator would remove it for political content. ;) :D

Who got her the job? Who thought she could sing besides her. did her family, know a family that knew a cousin , that knew the high school principal? Good God who hired her,

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Must be one for those quid pro quo things we here about all the time. It should have been a Quit find a pro thing.

someguy01

Well... I could tell you that, but even though it would just be some names, it's likely a moderator would remove it for political content. ;) :D
one word: Donation

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
What for what-Quid pro quo. something for something. scratch my back I'll scratch yours. I think was related to trading goods for things-but the qualifier should be "good" ROFL. This wasn't.

felonious69

Videos don't lie-unless you edit them so you suddenly sound like Vinnie LOL. I actually downloaded the video and then edited it with Whitney Houston singing it. Damn that girl could sing. I just couldn't post it-she was no joke unlike the lady in video. It actually partly aligned. But heck no I can't go there.
As Whitney, did her voice crack?