What is your favorite drummer joke?

Quai34

How do you know if there’s a singer at your door?

Because they never know when to come in, and once they work that out, they can never find the key.
Well, I knew this one for singers though...Singer: "hey let me know when I need to come in", me: "4 bars of intro", her: "well, just give me a sign", me: "No, learn how to count bars or find another band"...her: "Heu ok, I will have to work on that", me: "yes, good idea, how would you feel if I was asking you to tell me and to give me a sign when I need to do my solo?"... Her: "hey, could you give me the key?", Me: "well, in Am", her: "Heu, no, just sing the note for me", me: "you are the singer, so, figure it out", her: "well, not sure this could be a good band for me then", me: " Well, not sure any real good band could be for you in my opinion then....Well, I would even say, not sure you could be good for any band, learn your "instrument" first". Her: "hey, I don't play any instrument!!!" Me: "You see? I told you, no way you could be any good for any band". Her: Heu, I should quit now". Me: "From music?, Yes, great idea!!!!"

Last edited:

Quai34

I swear, it has happened so many times with singers who were LABELLING THEM AS "PRO"!!!

Last edited:

Yamaha Rider

Well, I knew this one for singers though...Singer: "hey let me know when I need to come in", me: "4 bars of intro", her: "well, just give me a sign", me: "No, learn how to count bars or find another band"...her: "Heu ok, I will have to work on that", me: "yes, good idea, how would you feel if I was asking you to tell me and to give me a sign when I need to do my solo?"... Her: "hey, could you give me the key?", Me: "well, in Am", her: "Heu, no, just sing the note for me", me: "you are the singer, so, figure it out", her: "well, not sure this could be a good band for me then", me: " Well, not sure any real good band could be for you in my opinion then....Well, I would even say, not sure you could be good for any band, learn your "instrument" first". Her: "hey, I don't play any instrument!!!" Me: "You see? I told you, no way you could be any good for any band". Her: Heu, I should quit now". Me: "From music?, Yes, great idea!!!!"
Hmmm. Any thoughts on that conversation anyone? I feel too inexperienced to comment.

felonious69

Hmmm. Any thoughts on that conversation anyone? I feel too inexperienced to comment.
I would have told her I think she has a skin affliction and it could be very serious, and that I need to check her...

Last edited:

felonious69

Someone in an earlier post went on about bassists. It seems that drummers are the ONLY perfectly reasonable people anywhere.
Oh...and guitar players...perfectly reasonable...always!
I know...just ask me.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

I swear, it has happened s many times with singers who were LABELLING THEM AS "PRO"!!!

I have worked with a TON of instrumentalists like this too...that also think they are pro...I mean, I don't need everyone that I work with to be a Music Theory major, but if you are calling yourself a "pro", you need to speak the language...and not some "pigeon" language made up to explain things that you didn't want to take the time to learn...AND, don't get mad at me and call me a "dummer" when I can't understand your misunderstanding of music

I hate that joke the worst

felonious69

A drummer and his wife were talking.
She asks him "Honey, If I were to die, would you remarry?"
He tells her that he loves her, but they are both young and if he were to meet someone special he probably might.
She says: So would you let her live in my house?
He tells her he couldn't foresee being able to buy a new house, so, IF he did have a new wife, then yes.
She says: So my custom car, I suppose you'd let her use THAT too?!?!?!
He says No!...She doesn't know how to drive a stick shift.