What Is This?

tank

how would he use that, incorporate that, into his needs live? don't have one so not certain what it would offer in live setting.

tank

right on. thanks. I had a feeling you were going to say that but wanted to hear it first. we went and saw his show a couple of weeks ago. absolutely superb. very, very well executed by the entire band. fantastic show. i wish everyone could have been there.

tank

If there are electrodes attached to his tender bits, they could have been put there by the foh sound guy on the main board controlling the out signal to the electrodes attached to his tender bits. Possibly used as some form of correction for the stubborn lad. After recently seeing his 'Led Zep Experience' show, I have a whole new take on his drumming. If he had it before he was keeping the best parts to himself. What I saw the other night was him being a sizable lot of what his father brought to the party and then some. he played with conviction and sounding entire like a whole man in complete control of his kit and his band. I was inspired.