What is the appropriate amount of time to wait, until you can show your new Significant Other your Drums?

Odd-Arne Oseberg

Platinum Member
Obviously the online dating companies have missed out on a great opportunity.

Drumdate.

An online dating service where drummers can meet other drummers.

Looking for someone:

- you can do paradiddles together on the beach with?

- who can appreciate all the possible variations on a 15/8 beat as much as you?

- you can take to a Sting show and mainly talk about Vinnie's playing with afterwards?

- who doesn't care about how much you spend on drums as it's more like a shared home appliance?

- who gets it when you want to change from waltz to reggae during lovemaking

Look no further.

There are 1000s of drummers looking for a drummer just like you and our search engine makes it easy to find just the right type of drummer for you.

The only real issue I see is all the other band members that would register on the site with fake profiles to find the right drummer for their band.

Channing

The only real issue I see is all the other band members that would register on the site with fake profiles to find the right drummer for their band.
I was talking to some girl at a party last weekend and she told me her roommate plays drums, so she had a picture up on her Tinder profile with the drumset in the background, and someone matched with her just to ask her if she knew a drummer because they needed one for their band.

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
So, is it the lifestyle associated with drumming or the expenses involved that causes the trepidation of initial exposure of drums to the other person?

Last edited:

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I was talking to some girl at a party last weekend and she told me her roommate plays drums, so she had a picture up on her Tinder profile with the drumset in the background, and someone matched with her just to ask her if she knew a drummer because they needed one for their band.
Wow. I mean I get it, but wouldn't it have made more sense just to ask her to be in the band?

Them: You're a drummer?
Me: I sure am!
Them: We need a drummer. You know anyone?
Me: You're a moron.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wow. I mean I get it, but wouldn't it have made more sense just to ask her to be in the band?

You never know Mr.InsanePolack. I was just asked on Bandmix if I was in a band and would I be interested in joining their band-posted a playlist of music. Then in correspondence they finally qualify they have a "regular" drummer, just he travels a lot and misses practice-so they need someone to fill in for practice. I'm like :unsure:.

Channing

No, the person they were speaking to was the roommate of the drummer. Sorry if that wasn't clear. They matched with her just so they could ask her if her roommate would be in their band.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
You never know Mr.InsanePolack. I was just asked on Bandmix if I was in a band and would I be interested in joining their band-posted a playlist of music. Then in correspondence they finally qualify they have a "regular" drummer, just he travels a lot and misses practice-so they need someone to fill in for practice. I'm like :unsure:.
Join turned into fill in? Not very up front. Even if it was a NO, that's kinda weak.