What do you call the rubber foot that protects your bass hoop from the pedal ?


Senior Member
The rubber piece that sticks to the bass drum hoop? Gibraltar calls them Bass Drum Hoop Guards.

I had to buy one of these after a benefit gig I played earlier this year, so I know that those Gibraltar ones come in packs of two.

edit: Ah, too slow! The one I linked actually has a lip on it and comes down in front a little. Otherwise it's very similar to the link on the bottom of larryace's post.
Last edited:

Bo Eder

Platinum Member
With that issue apparently solved, what do you call the ends of shoelaces? You know, that little plastic piece at the end? Discuss.

Than we'll discuss the "two trains leaving St. Louis at different speeds" equation later.... ;)