What are you listening to right now?

I've always really dug the drums on this tune.
I found a couple of live videos and was surprised at the drums in this video.
He plays Sonors in some of the other live vids I've found.
The link looks broken; it's not.
Thanks for posting, I’ve always liked this tune. They seemed to really enjoy performing the song

My listens today: Kansas - "Leftoverture", Bill Frissell With Dave Holland and Elvin Jones (what an album!), Goldfinger soundtrack and Les McCann's "Music Lets Me Be"

My listens today: Kansas - "Leftoverture", Bill Frissell With Dave Holland and Elvin Jones (what an album!), Goldfinger soundtrack and Les McCann's "Music Lets Me Be"
Ah Goldfinger...

Last edited:
(for those with Spotify premium- I only have it because my son added me to his premium account :) , but it’s a great platform)

(for those who prefer gootube)

(for those with Spotify premium- I only have it because my son added me to his premium account :) , but it’s a great platform)

(for those who prefer gootube)
In the 60's, Lucille Ball had a second version of her tv show.
I just found out the girl who played her daughter in the early days of that show, Candy Moore, was later, the model for the album covers of the first two Cars albums.

In the 60's, Lucille Ball had a second version of her tv show.
I just found out the girl who played her daughter in the early days of that show, Candy Moore, was later, the model for the album covers of the first two Cars albums.
Candy is so sweet, I want candy

Little old lady got mutilated late last night

Another depressed day... can only think about death, so glad this shit is almost over for me...BUT.. nofx always picks me up a bit..

Back