What are you listening to right now?

Listening to Donald Fagen's The Nightfly. Such a great recording.

More than that, I'm recording it to cassette tape as I listen. I've got an awesome tape deck and turntable and a bunch of NOS Maxell XL-II-S tapes on hand. Been getting back into hi-fi after an extended absence. Such a joy. ?

Listening to Donald Fagen's The Nightfly. Such a great recording.

More than that, I'm recording it to cassette tape as I listen. I've got an awesome tape deck and turntable and a bunch of NOS Maxell XL-II-S tapes on hand. Been getting back into hi-fi after an extended absence. Such a joy. ?
Yammyfan,

I might have some old blank cassettes you can have, if you want them.
PM me if you're interested.

Great channel. I do wish more drummers did videos like this.

Reactions: J-W
Within the last 10 minutes?..i needed to listen to James Brown's Dr. Feel good. I want to bring this up with the boys to see if it's added to our list. Talk about danceable.

Just saw on Spotify that I have 110 AC⚡DC songs liked. And that’s only my favorites .
but I was also enjoying some Anne Murray

Last edited:
Sorry SomeBadDrummer, but a 28 second snippet just ain't gonna do it and I already belong to enough sites.....

Sorry SomeBadDrummer, but a 28 second snippet just ain't gonna do it and I already belong to enough sites.....

If cheese is milk's leap at immortality, what is yogurt a temporal display of culture?

Not sure which I like more, the music or the model...but both are wonderful

Back