What are you listening to right now?

the url shows up as a link, instead of the video.
I had this problem the first time I tried to post, and I use a PC.
Wrong way: Having YouTube open, I right clicked on the URL, copied it, and pasted it in to my drummerworld response, like this -

Republica - Ready to Go [1997] - YouTube

Right way:
With YouTube open and with the video playing, right click on the video image itself (not the url) and click on copy url,
then paste it into your drummerworld response like this:

Then click on the drummerworld Preview button to make sure it set up correctly.

Some people play this only at family reunions but we’re not that prohibitive at least with the music.

I had this problem the first time I tried to post, and I use a PC.
Wrong way: Having YouTube open, I right clicked on the URL, copied it, and pasted it in to my drummerworld response, like this -

Republica - Ready to Go [1997] - YouTube

Right way:
With YouTube open and with the video playing, right click on the video image itself (not the url) and click on copy url,
then paste it into your drummerworld response like this:

Then click on the drummerworld Preview button to make sure it set up correctly.
Intersting!
I'll have to try that.
However, to be clear, I was responding to SomeBadDrummer's post that said all one has to do is simply paste the URL into the response and it will automatically show up as a video.
That USED to be the case, but not anymore (at least not all the time).

:eek: Hey, that worked! Thanks for the tip. (y)

Pete,

RIGHT click on the video, then click on "copy video URL", then paste it straight into the response box, like how we used to be able to do it.

Elvis

Watching the live Senate hearings about the insurrection. I wish I had some popcorn, this is some great finger pointing drama!

We used to go see the Divynls when they were a new band in Oz.. Chrissy ...Legend..
Didn't realize until I looked that "Human on the Inside" was produced by Charley Drayton. No wonder the drums are so great on Chrissy A's version!!!

1614106141032.png

got the "mid school" death metal going here today

Back