What are you listening to right now?

Elvis

Silver Member
Ironically, having not heard a Bryan Adams song in what seemed like years, I caught "This Time" on SIRIUS XM in my truck this afternoon and was thrown back to the summer of 1983. Suddenly, I'm surrounded by ghosts from MTV's cellar.

Thanks CM. My favourite Bryan Adams song. A friend gave me the LP in the mid 80's. I had it for about 14 years until I gave away my record collection.

Al Strange

Gold Member
Ironically, having not heard a Bryan Adams song in what seemed like years, I caught "This Time" on SIRIUS XM in my truck this afternoon and was thrown back to the summer of 1983. Suddenly, I'm surrounded by ghosts from MTV's cellar.

The Hall & Oates thread got me thinking about the drumming of Mickey Curry, a massive favourite of mine, as was Bryan before Mutt Lange got hold of him. Those first 5 albums were excellent, “Reckless”, “Into the Fire”, and “Cuts Like a Knife” are well worth a listen for songwriters and musicians alike! :) (y)

Jeremy Crockett

Icetech

Gold Member
Listened to some Me first on the way to work.. Easily my favorite band.. and pretty much all i used to listen to when i was able to work out.

SomeBadDrummer

Gold Member
Despite the general displeasure with The Eagles, I actually love them and the very first CD I ever bought was The Long Run. Shoot me if you can.