What are you listening to right now?

Elvis

Silver Member
PICS?! What the?....I think Pete misses the point of this thread......

(warning: it fades out just before he breaks into Purple Haze. Seems incomplete, but that is all of it).

Sonar Dave

I have been listening to old Bee Gee's, ABBA and stuff like that for some reason.
Van Halen 2, Rainbow, Scorpions Tokyo Tapes, Steely Dan....
I also like this old Herb Alpert "Taste Of Honey" album I have.
I popped in some Laurie Anderson a couple days ago too.
Wow, I have very similar taste

GretschedHive

Silver Member
CoreaHancock_Cover.jpg

Hancock_Corea_Evening.jpg

MntnMan62

Nothing but the sound of crickets and other night insects. Some of the most glorious music on earth.

C.M. Jones

Diamond Member
Nothing but the sound of crickets and other night insects. Some of the most glorious music on earth.
Though winter is my favorite season, I do start to appreciate the sounds of summer a lot more as autumn gets closer. I live in a very cold climate, where the first frost arrives in early October, sometimes in late September. My opportunities to hear crickets will be drawing to a close soon.

bud7h4

Silver Member
Making myself a Sybreed playlist to listen to when I go to bed.

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
I'm listening to the groove of Richie Hayward combined with the angelic voice of Linda Rondstadt

Last edited:

SomeBadDrummer

Gold Member
Okay that’s just sick. It never ceases to amaze me how guys can move around the kit wearing a three piece suit and tie (probably made of wool) with such ease. I wear as few clothes as appropriate including next to nothing if I’m practicing solo in the drum room.