What are you listening to right now?

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I am listening to Third Day's Offerings II on a CD. Peace and goodwill.

GMS_Fan

A great band from Austin, Texas. This entire album is excellent.

Elvis

Silver Member
A great band from Austin, Texas. This entire album is excellent.

Man, that would've made Kasey Kasem's American Top 40 in '72. NICE song!...but.....Mike and The Moonpies?
There's gotta be a better band name! ( :giggle: )

GMS_Fan

What a performance! It never gets old.

SomeBadDrummer

Man, that would've made Kasey Kasem's American Top 40 in '72. NICE song!...but.....Mike and The Moonpies?
There's gotta be a better band name! ( :giggle: )
When's the last time you had a Moon Pie? they're awesome and go great with an RC Cola.

SomeBadDrummer

...but do I have to buy them from Dumas Walker's?...

...;)
They only sell slawburgers fries and Ski at Dumas Walker's. I've never eaten there but supposedly they have a following, esp with guys wearing coonskin hats

GMS_Fan

SomeBadDrummer

Southern cred? CHECK. No one born north of the Mason-Dixon knows of that cavity creating goodness.
:) Definitely a southern thing, I'm 4th+ gen Georgia boy and have actually visited the Moon Pie store in Chattanooga.

I remember also pouring salted peanuts into a grape Nehi for a delicious PB&J in a bottle as a kid.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Southern cred? CHECK. No one born north of the Mason-Dixon knows of that cavity creating goodness.

from C-bus Ohio, and always drank RC instead of Pepsi and Coke as a kid....cause it is Canadian, and I was always a wannabe Canuck. We had Moonpies too, but I liked the Hostess cupcakes with the curly-q icing better.

My moms, dad ALWAYS had Moonpies and Pepsi in the afternoons watching Archie Bunker, MASH, Barney Miller and Taxi. We were not allowed to move or make any noise during this time or he would "warm the seat of our pants"....ahhh memories