What are you listening to right now?

mourning the passing of Winter...(I am a weirdo...I know) and getting a bit ethereal

mourning the passing of Winter...(I am a weirdo...I know) and getting a bit ethereal

You are not a weirdo IMO, although I am not a clinical psychologist :rolleyes:.
My favorite seasons are spring and fall, when things are in action. However I do love the winter when everything is cold and there’s a fire in the cast iron wood stove in the den to warm the cockles. But it’s always a welcome relief when the first buds appear in the garden and the sky isn’t gray.

You are not a weirdo IMO, although I am not a clinical psychologist :rolleyes:.
My favorite seasons are spring and fall, when things are in action. However I do love the winter when everything is cold and there’s a fire in the cast iron wood stove in the den to warm the cockles. But it’s always a welcome relief when the first buds appear in the garden and the sky isn’t gray.
Agree with SomeBad, not weird, I get seasonal music nostalgic as well, Summer Rain by Johnny Rivers during summer, for October, I listen to Type O Negatives October Rust and for February I listen to Foo Fighters February stars. For the latter two, been doing since both albums came out in 95’ and Foos The Colour in ‘96.

Agree with SomeBad, not weird, I get seasonal music nostalgic as well, Summer Rain by Johnny Rivers during summer, for October, I listen to Type O Negatives October Rust and for February I listen to Foo Fighters February stars. For the latter two, been doing since both albums came out in 95’ and Foos The Colour in ‘96.

I hear ya...Rush is actually my fall music for some reason...I think it is b/c I always listened to them getting psyched up for marching band contests; summer tends to be NWOBHM stuff, first wave prog metal like Queensryche, and Fates Warning ,and bands from my salad days...stuff we used to play on the boom box while riding BMX and skating in culverts...JFA, Minor Threat, Suicidal Tendencies etc...

Classic prog/space rock but oh so very good.

Let me get that for you, Neilage (great song, too. I'd forgotten about that one. Thanks for the reminder (y) )...

Back