What are you listening to right now?

Sakae2xBopster

We used to go see the Divynls when they were a new band in Oz.. Chrissy ...Legend..
Didn't realize until I looked that "Human on the Inside" was produced by Charley Drayton. No wonder the drums are so great on Chrissy A's version!!!

1614106141032.png

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

got the "mid school" death metal going here today

Sakae2xBopster

A little PJ Harvey. Rob Ellis' amazing drumming is always spot on.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member

Sakae2xBopster

Why? To satisfy your desire for the perfect blend of folksy clean cut with hard edged rocker under 80
One morning in 1979 or 1980 I was sitting in a pew during the Sunday service at St. Stephens Uniting Church in Sydney, Australia. I thought it was odd that people were turning around to have a look at me, trying to be unobtrusive, but staring nonetheless. After some time I looked over my right shoulder and, sure enough, Pat Boone was sitting right behind me. Had a good yarn with him after the service, truly a nice guy. Just today I saw him on TV in a BathFitter commercial. He still looks pretty good.

SomeBadDrummer

One morning in 1979 or 1980 I was sitting in a pew during the Sunday service at St. Stephens Uniting Church in Sydney, Australia. I thought it was odd that people were turning around to have a look at me, trying to be unobtrusive, but staring nonetheless. After some time I looked over my right shoulder and, sure enough, Pat Boone was sitting right behind me. Had a good yarn with him after the service, truly a nice guy. Just today I saw him on TV in a BathFitter commercial. He still looks pretty good.

That is a great story! I have to give you kudos- not many people will travel that far to meet a celebrity no matter how nice they might be.

Pat Boone has quite an interesting story too...and talk about staying power. A couple of years ago he was forced to retire from the Senior Olympic 80-84 basketball team because of turning 85. But after listening to some of his metal covers I think I'll stick to the original artist :)

Drumolator

Platinum Member
I am listening to drummer Carl Allen's album Testimonial. It is jazz from 1995. Peace and goodwill.