What are you listening to right now?

Kosheen......All in my head.

Lots of drums, thank goodness.

Not sure if they thought about occupational safety and health.......water and electricity ain't a good mix.

Last edited:
Yesterday ....It was all One Hit Wonders primarily from the 60s Streamed via TIDAL. 96 Tears, Dirty Water, Get Ready, Incense and Peppermint, Stuck In The Middle With You, Paul Revere and The Raiders - Good Thing, Kicks, Just Like Me....

Today, Pink Floyd - mellowing out...

Phil and Chester playing unison drums on Apocalypse in 9/8 is wicked during this medley.

Last edited:
Too bad i never got to hear this song live. Still remember when my dad got this VHS tape and i was mesmerised by how good it looked and sounded.
Still one of my fav drum kits ever. Love the big rack and all the cymbals mounted form the top layer!

Damn, that's a good one. I'm listening to Echoes (Live at Pompeii) right now.
Yeah, I don't think they ever did a bad version of Comfortably Numb. Every video is always an epic example of Gilmour's prowess.
Live @ Pompeii is a cool film. I wish they'd have done more film's for their albums. I can only imagine the film version of Fearless or Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast.

Last edited:
Sigh . . . . . . .

"paw patrol, paw patrol, whenever you're in trou - ble
paw patrol, paw patrol, we'll be there on the dou - ble . . . . .

GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!! GO!!!!"

258416329003202.jpg

Today I am listening to some jazz fusion by Jing Chi, featuring the great Vinnie Colaiuta on drums. Peace and goodwill.

Back