What are you listening to right now?

Elvis

Silver Member
My sister brought this LP home from college her freshman year (borrowed from her room mate). It blew my 14 year old mind and ears wide open, so to speak. Soon afterwards I discovered Breezin' by George Benson - both of these are still on my all time favorites list. Thanks for the post!!
Billy Cobham and Harvey Mason. That's a pretty good start.

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Today's afternoon jazz is by saxophone player Myron Walden - Countryfied. Peace and goodwill.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
Today is the only day of the year i can legitimately post this song...

My sister brought this LP home from college her freshman year (borrowed from her room mate). It blew my 14 year old mind and ears wide open, so to speak. Soon afterwards I discovered Breezin' by George Benson - both of these are still on my all time favorites list. Thanks for the post!!

yep..this is one of the very first "non kids" music albums I remember noticing when I was very young.. Dad played this all the time, and it fascinated me that it didn't have words, and how the music made me feel.. lots of warm fuzzies with this one

cbphoto

Diamond Member
From Alicia Key excellent Keys II album:

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Today's afternoon jazz is also by saxophonist Myron Walden - Momentum. Peace and goodwill.

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
the cool weather steered me towards this today:

1 hit wonder

I'm feeling certain we got the best of it. You can see one of the other singer's head at the end of the video bending down into the shot. The shooter did well. She's precious.

Drumolator

Platinum Member
Today's afternoon jazz is more fusion. I am listening to Spyro Gyra - In Modern Times. Peace and goodwill.