What are you listening to right now?

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
Listening to Nate Smith recover from a stick drop in epic style. Hot dang!

Jonathan Curtis

Silver Member
Just recently got back into death metal. A friend of mine introduced me to Cattle Decapitation, which I am absolutely loving:

Trigger warning. Death metal is not for everyone, and this video is probably NSFW...

Incredible band though, versatile musicians and a singer with a vicious range!

Here's a live set:

SomeBadDrummer

Platinum Member
One of the finest singers the world has ever seen…
Agreed, very talented vocal skills and they had such groovy tunes to go along with it.

I just dusted off this classic vinyl and have it playing now. Thanks for posting the live video!

Attachments

• lrb.jpg
    lrb.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 2

The Shepherd

OMG, I'm going to the kit right now and playing this over and over again!!!!

Ozzy and Lemmy together, Hell yeah!!!

Hellwyck

B-52s and Go-Gos plus playback from my own band's rehearsals.

Icetech

Gold Member
B-52s and Go-Gos plus playback from my own band's rehearsals.
Man.. i love playing with both of those bands but it's embarrasses me to admit it kicks my ass sometimes.. My favorite B52's song is give me back my man and by 3 mins my arm is falling off (i can't figure out what's wrong with my technique but it hurts) .. For gogo's there is a video of there 2001 live NYC concert, head over heels, it's just a ton of fun to play. :)
I was Just listening to this, which i listen to bout once a week.. it blows my mind that the band can pull that song off so well in 1 shot live like that. (that's why they are pros and i will never be :) )

Hellwyck

Man.. i love playing with both of those bands but it's embarrasses me to admit it kicks my ass sometimes.. My favorite B52's song is give me back my man and by 3 mins my arm is falling off (i can't figure out what's wrong with my technique but it hurts) .. For gogo's there is a video of there 2001 live NYC concert, head over heels, it's just a ton of fun to play. :)
I was Just listening to this, which i listen to bout once a week.. it blows my mind that the band can pull that song off so well in 1 shot live like that. (that's why they are pros and i will never be :) )
B52's: Channel Z, Is That You MoDean, Roam, Rock Lobster, Love Shack and Good Stuff for me and GoGos: Our Lips Are Seals and We Got The Beat.

I know a cover band who do B52s and Bangles and I got to sit in when they did Love Shack and Walk Like An Egyptian - good times.

Icetech

Gold Member
B52's: Channel Z, Is That You MoDean, Roam, Rock Lobster, Love Shack and Good Stuff for me and GoGos: Our Lips Are Seals and We Got The Beat.

I know a cover band who do B52s and Bangles and I got to sit in when they did Love Shack and Walk Like An Egyptian - good times.

Man.. i used to play Channel Z every night and it just fell off at some point, will have to do it tonight... We got the beat i can do like 2 minutes of.. that foot part ends up killin me.. I think i tense up when playing, gotta work on that

P.S. i still do Private Idaho nightly though :) and some love shack now and then