Well I went and got these for my church....DW Collectors 1999 set.

webe123

I found these on guitar centers website at their store in Lakeland Fla. I bought them for my church. I THINK they may possibly be Keller shells? But I am mainly a guitar player! LOL! I do not know if they are or not. I play some drums but am not the main drummer. (I was just going by the badge on the pictures that seems to have a black background with silver DW lettering) They look like they have been well taken care of for their age. I have not gotten them in yet,they will arrive this Tuesday. But if anyone knows what they might be....either DW or Keller shells please post. Here is a screenshot of the drums before I bought them and they took the webpage down......Screenshot_2020-07-03 DW 1999 Collector's Series Drum Kit.jpg

DW made shells have a finger-joint on the reinforcement rings. Keller shells have a flat butt-joint on the rings.

Saw you actually commented on the vid...... so You were already on top of this.. LOL

Yeah that video was what I watched when I thought about the question I posted as to weather or not the ones I got could be keller shells. I loved the sound of those keller shells in that video and the tom sizes are exactly the same as the ones I got....If ours sound half as good as those I will be happy!

Back