Weekend drum passage

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Liking the noodling in the first section, but then, OMG, 1:29 onwards!!!!! Really, just superb primeval lovelyness. Hit the mark there Kenny, BIG TIME!

cp84

hi kenny. that was well played. it might sound even better with a samba foot pattern underneath, instead of the straight four on the floor.

Kenny Howard

Hey Cp84...Thank you for checking out the vid...the samba foot pattern is a great idea!! I can hear what you are saying.....Thank you again and I appreciate the input! Hey Thunderstruck...Thank you for the kind words...much appreciated!!

The Scorpio

Hi Kenny! You have some wonderful chops and a great drum sound!! There's nothing quite like a clean shiny drumset haha. I was wondering if you have any videos of you playing in a band situation? I'd really love to hear that!!

-Kyle

Kenny Howard

Hey Kyle...Thank you for the great words and thank you for watching the vid too!! Shiney drums are great...LOL.... I have a lot of audio from different bands and sessions I have been involved with but not a great deal of video...at least none with any good audio. I will call around and dig and see if I can find something. Thank you again Kyle.