Washing that MoonGel

I just wash the dirt off of mine with soap and water once a week.
I remember on the packet it said that Moongel is completely reusable and should be wasked with soap and water, I don't think I said how often.

If I were you I'd keep the little can shut as much as possible, so your other bits of gel don't get dirty.

Ginger is right on. Dishwashing soap and warm water, let them dry on their own.

I never take mine off unless I'm retuning. Then I put a drop of dishsoap in my palm, wet the gels in warm water, roll them briskly between hands to get 'em nice and sudsy, then rinse, pat dry, and presto....good as new.

Cheers!

All these guys are spot on.

The only time when I wash mine are when i can feel that they
arent sticking as well as they should.

Same here. Use that soap and water... I kinda want to pick up a new little can sometime. New moongels are mega-sticky.

Moon gel is rubbish from what I remember. I kept them in their tub all the time and washed them all the time and yet they always lost their adhesiveness. the Evans E-mads are great though. (sp?)

It does work, mine are still stuck on there after a month or so. When they get dusty, clean them off. Dry em with a towel too, cause if they are wet they don't stick...just stick them in the towel and press down on it, they come out quite sticky afterwards

RTOM recommends NOT to use a towel when cleaning Moongel. Just let them air dry. If you use a towel, you'll get lint all over the Moongel and defeat the purpose of cleaning it in the first place.

I used warm water and liquid soap to clean mine.

Back