Was painting a room in the house today...

alparrott

Platinum Member
... got everything set up, realized I didn't have a paint stirring stick, and um, I found a way.

20220917_155201.jpg

jda

Silver Member
drum stick/ stirring separating clothes in washing machine/ goes hand in hand/

also when replacing toilet flap; can hold water valve thing Off

Last edited:

alparrott

Platinum Member
Please provide a review of how that affected your grip when you next used those sticks on the kit!
These were throwaway sticks that came with my DTX Multi-12 - super cheap, warped beginner sticks. They actually had a bend in them!
Funny thing is I was thinking of creating a thread asking what everybody did with "orphan" sticks or sticks they no longer used. I'm willing to bet that, if it included a poll, paint stirrers would win hands-down.
Another common use in my household is helping to hold up house plants that are starting to bend over. A couple of pairs even helped hold up a tomato trellis this summer.
Man, what you doing.... 7a’s for stirring paint.. Everyone knows that..
I used the 7As when we painted the other bedroom 🤣

GetAgrippa

Diamond Member
I wonder how many toothpicks you can get from an old pair of sticks. I bet Rain man Raymond Babbitt could tell us. I bet we could turn them into pencils-we won't even need to get the Led out LOL.

Push pull stroke

Platinum Member
I wonder how many toothpicks you can get from an old pair of sticks. I bet Rain man Raymond Babbitt could tell us. I bet we could turn them into pencils-we won't even need to get the Led out LOL.

I feel like this is the new most GetAgrippa post ever. An obscure Rain Man reference? Dude. Not sure you can top it. Lol

Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX

Diamond Member
fire starters for me...they already get partially shaved, I just cut em in to little pieces and put them in the backpack

Drumdame

Silver Member
Funny thing is I was thinking of creating a thread asking what everybody did with "orphan" sticks or sticks they no longer used. I'm willing to bet that, if it included a poll, paint stirrers would win hands-down.
20220618_110226.jpg