Vote for me!?????

Your video didn't want to play unfortunately, but I gave you my vote anyway. :)

A few people seem to be saying that, if you want to see it maybe check back, probably some bug in the network or something, and THANKS for voting.

Thanks aswell hedon!

Just to say that the lines close at 10am here in ireland....so about 5 or 4am in most of america??

Anyway, I just want to say THANK YOU so much to everyone who voted, I should get the results soon. And of course, there is time if anybody wants to have a listen and maybe vote for me!:)

Again, thanks!

unfortunatly I did'nt win :(
I would'nt have minded at all if one of the good guys won, but I think that the guy who did win was the worst, and I thought that at the start, ah well, I'm no sore loser! Still buying a new kit :)

Thanks to everyone who did support me.

unfortunatly I did'nt win :(
I would'nt have minded at all if one of the good guys won, but I think that the guy who did win was the worst, and I thought that at the start, ah well, I'm no sore loser! Still buying a new kit :)

Thanks to everyone who did support me.

Who won? The page wasn't updated.

Jeff

Bryan ~ are you the one that looks like a 'young Carl Palmer?'

I missed the deadline...sorry

Bryan ~ are you the one that looks like a 'young Carl Palmer?'

I missed the deadline...sorry

Do I now? haha, well I suppose I do, I'm the only Bryan in the competition.
Ah, well, it's all over now anyway...and i'm starting to buy into the whole thing of " If it should happen, it will"...and it did'nt, I have gotten over it and want to focus on the future now! :)

Y'know I was going to say it was between you and Dale by my estimate, and that kid with the dreadlocks in a solid 3rd place. Dale's energy was crazy even if his playing was repetitive.

Y'know I was going to say it was between you and Dale by my estimate, and that kid with the dreadlocks in a solid 3rd place. Dale's energy was crazy even if his playing was repetitive.

Thats the cool thing....in reality no one is really better than another.....my least favourite is you're favourite!

Back