Visited Rockfield Studios in Wales...

Super Phil

We're on tour in Europe right now and we were lucky enough to be able to stop in at Rockfield Studios in Wales. We were shown around by the daughter of the guy who built and ran it for years.
It was incredible for me because Rush is my favorite band and they recorded two albums here in the 70's. (A Farewell To Kings and Hemispheres)
Bands like Black Sabbath, Oasis and many others recorded here. Queen also recorded Bohemian Rhapsody here. Such a fun visit to a wonderful, iconic studio!

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Wish I'd known, Rockfield is only 30 minutes from my house! Are you in the UK for a while? I have a gig tomorrow night, & I'm with Ben at his Gloryhammer gig in Bristol Sunday night, but if you're around Monday onwards????

Andy.

Super Phil

Damn. We played Edinburgh, Swansea, and Pershore, but we're already back on the mainland now. A few more shows in Italy and Austria then we head back to the States.
Next time I'll give more notice since i know what area you're in now.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Damn. We played Edinburgh, Swansea, and Pershore, but we're already back on the mainland now. A few more shows in Italy and Austria then we head back to the States.
Next time I'll give more notice since i know what area you're in now.
Please - it would be great to hook up & talk relentlessly about Bo Eder ;)