Thanks for checking it out guys, there will be more videos going up soon, so if you subscribe you'll get first crack at 'em

just uploaded speed golf, but there's nothing musical about it...awesome clothes though...haha

Thanks again for the love guys...just created a facebook group "You Get a Trophy!"

we'll have more videos as well as a series that'll melt your face.

woo!

Hey Crew,

Maybe I'm just weird, but I like to hear/see drumming on DRUMS, and not household items like cans, bottles, etc.
I have to admit those guys have a certain amount of talent, but drumming (TO ME) involves DRUMS.

Just my opinion.,
C. P.

I'd like to know what the definition is of drums then?

Musical seen, drumming is nothing more then the rythmic arrangement of sound. Its not really about the harmony or the notes played (though Terry Bozzio begs to differ I guess). Just the rythmic part of a composition.
The only thing that a makes a drummer a drummer is because he plays on a certain instrument (the drumkit). And that is what makes him different from the percussionist (who plays a set of percussive objects).

I agree that I won't call this drumming (as its not a drumkit), but I think these guys are very creative percussionists.

Heh!

Kits are great, but why not use what's around? Its much less expensive, although I nearly deployed the airbags on my car hitting the dash yesterday.

Back