Vid 3

I love the sound of you kit in this video. I also like to see a drummer have fun when in there groove. If I had to say anything on your playing, I may suggest to try to play about a 1/2 beat faster to help stay right on top of the tract you were playing along with. Good job, and feel free to take a peak at some of my video's and feel free to comment. Its a shame when a drummer post a fine video and no one at this site leaves any reply. Let us not forget what this site was built on and what it should be about.

I love the sound of you kit in this video. I also like to see a drummer have fun when in there groove. If I had to say anything on your playing, I may suggest to try to play about a 1/2 beat faster to help stay right on top of the tract you were playing along with. Good job, and feel free to take a peak at some of my video's and feel free to comment. Its a shame when a drummer post a fine video and no one at this site leaves any reply. Let us not forget what this site was built on and what it should be about.

Thanks a lot for the comment. Its funny that you mention playing a little faster. I had takin this about 5-6 times there were takes that were better sync'd up with the track. I chose this one because it wasn't perfect and seemed to be the most fun.Also this was the first take. I think the imperfection are natural and this one just felt right to me. Does that make sense?
don't know! Thanks for the comments!
mike

Hey Mike, nice work buddy, nice sound whoever did it knows what he's doing, although it would probably take alot to make those beautiful drums sound bad. Your playing ability is great, timing to me seemed right on, I'm a huge fan of the double kick, sometimes guys get overboard with it making things sound too much if you know what I mean, but your playing was great man, good to see ya having fun, thanks for the vid guy.
Cheers

Mikey,
That was bad to the bone. I love funk and you really "outside" on some of those fill. Great work! Thanks for posting.

Thank you for posting this because i really enjoyed it, i hope one day i can do the same as what you did, great job

Guys thanks for all the great comments I really appreciate it I am really excited about the vids they were a lot of fun to make my friend did a great job of capturing great drum sounds for me. THANKS AGAIN!!!!
mikey o

Mike,

That waas great! Cymbal specs please

Mike,

That waas great! Cymbal specs please

From highhats to the left.

13 inch Zildjian A custom HATS
17 inch K dark crash
18 inch K brilliant (cracked and fixed sounds great like it did when I first got it!)
20 inch K heavy ride
18 Zildjian Azuka Timbali cymbal. Like a crash china ride hybrid thing is really cool and DAAAAK as we say in New Englad.!

drums specs are
8 x10 standard shell
10 x 12 standard shell
12 x 14 VLT shell
14 x 16 VLT shell
18 x 22 VLT shell

6.5 x 14 edge snare

Wow what a skilled and tasteful player you are. This video proves that it's the drummer that provides the humanness and excitement in a song. That keyboard riff by itself is good, but when you add the drumming, it's totally transformed into a complete song. Fantastic.

Back