Varus Custom Drums (Italy)

Varusdrums

Varus Tamburi Italiani was created in September 2012 in Bologna (Italy) by Paolo Palmieri, who started giving birth to his inspirations, ideas and first creations by drills, screws and shells. In 2014 Thomas Mantovani, who lives in Valencia, joined the project.
A great feeling grew immediately between them and they could soon create high-quality drum sets, just as good as the big American and Asian brands. They aim at offering an elite product on the Italian market, however at reasonable prices, in order to start „the Italian style“.
The aim of Varus Drums, with no limits, ist to counsel and allow drummers to get their dream drum set at the best quality.
The Italian made shells are made of high-quality, selected wood and controlled one by one under every aspect. We can also offer a choice between a layer or a in Stave manufacture.

Attachments

• 772f5c8d-e2c7-410e-8ad8-f32edc77e929.jpg
    772f5c8d-e2c7-410e-8ad8-f32edc77e929.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 986
  • reducida.JPG
    reducida.JPG
    599.9 KB · Views: 881
Gorgeous drums... I like a lot the white one. Even if I'm not a big fan of gold and white, I have to admit that In that drum seems so classy and elegant... 10/10

thank you very much, do you prefere a chrome hardware?

Attachments

• silver ray.JPG
    silver ray.JPG
    630.5 KB · Views: 977
  • silver ray.JPG
    silver ray.JPG
    630.5 KB · Views: 675
Varus Tamburi Italiani was created in September 2012 in Bologna (Italy) by Paolo Palmieri, who started giving birth to his inspirations, ideas and first creations by drills, screws and shells. In 2014 Thomas Mantovani, who lives in Valencia, joined the project.
A great feeling grew immediately between them and they could soon create high-quality drum sets, just as good as the big American and Asian brands. They aim at offering an elite product on the Italian market, however at reasonable prices, in order to start „the Italian style“.
The aim of Varus Drums, with no limits, ist to counsel and allow drummers to get their dream drum set at the best quality.
The Italian made shells are made of high-quality, selected wood and controlled one by one under every aspect. We can also offer a choice between a layer or a in Stave manufacture.

Can you please explain to us in some detail what exactly is 'The Italian style'.

Yes. First and very important (No keller shells) almost 90% of custom brands use Keller, we use italian shells, and the look is inspired en Ducati motorcycles

Attachments

• arribadoblebomborojo.jpg
    arribadoblebomborojo.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 802
Yes. First and very important (No keller shells) almost 90% of custom brands use Keller, we use italian shells, and the look is inspired en Ducati motorcycles

I kinda had a feeling that was going to be good.

European builders using KELLER shells, who'd a thunk it? We hate KELLER shells (wink wink) here in the USA!

So DUCATI is making drum shell's? Damn, I want some of that linguine, or what exactly 'is' an Italian shell, would it have something to do with olive oil?

Back