Vaccine Spotter

Old PIT Guy

Young, healthy people of all races have logical reasons to not want the vaccine. Of course they're only thinking of themselves, and not the people they might infect who wouldn't fare as well as they most likely would.

The short of it is we have a lot platitudes and media acceptance for what the business and political interests behind the vaccines and their mouthpieces are stating, and none of it involves any possible negative outcomes, which are known scientific unknowns because they simply don't know in these circumstances. If you'd watched the podcast, it's empirically proven that the authors of this, that and the other are low on backing up their statements while quite high on changing them with the wind.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Old Pit I'm glad you're finding something more palatable to you. But I'd be careful of all the "expert" videos I've seen-especially those demonizing the vaccines because they state things that are blantanlty incorrect. I have an older brother who sends me all the anti-vaccine videos that are pure bull shit. I make no claims of being an "expert" I don't even know what the hell that means other than a fallacy argument appeal to authority. Like Anthony Fauci, an expert, so that makes him correct is absurd and a fallacy. It's data and opinions you'll find some agreement some disagreement. In fact I think the greatest detriment to science has been "experts' because that what all my education was about -push me to focus on one field. like the eye, but not all the eye-just anterior chamber or iris. So the scientist becomes so focused they are ignorant of other aspects of even the eye. I was criticized for my lack of focus (mainly my first focus was ecology which is a global perspective of the biosphere and everything in it-my prof seemed to know about everything (he was amazing and inspiring) and I've only met one other scientist like him-who was an anatomist of all things. But because of my broad background my perspective and knowledge jumps fields. Like when rotating through a lab studying peripheral neuropathy from acrylamide is supposedly linked to neurofilaments. We had to rotate through different profs labs to work with them so they could get a chance to win us to join their lab. Well he stated the problem and I just happened to be working with arthropods and mentioned they have no neurofilaments. He was like what? And then excited so we did the experiments to see if still develop a neuropathy sure enough they did. Now education is changing for more global approaches which I highly approve. Just focusing on virology during a pandemic will miss the whole pandemic-public health, general health, etc come into play.

Old PIT Guy

Old Pit I'm glad you're finding something more palatable to you. But I'd be careful of all the "expert" videos I've seen-especially those demonizing the vaccines because they state things that are blantanlty incorrect. I have an older brother who sends me all the anti-vaccine videos that are pure bull shit. I make no claims of being an "expert" I don't even know what the hell that means other than a fallacy argument appeal to authority. Like Anthony Fauci, an expert, so that makes him correct is absurd and a fallacy. It's data and opinions you'll find some agreement some disagreement. In fact I think the greatest detriment to science has been "experts' because that what all my education was about -push me to focus on one field. like the eye, but not all the eye-just anterior chamber or iris. So the scientist becomes so focused they are ignorant of other aspects of even the eye. I was criticized for my lack of focus (mainly my first focus was ecology which is a global perspective of the biosphere and everything in it-my prof seemed to know about everything (he was amazing and inspiring) and I've only met one other scientist like him-who was an anatomist of all things. But because of my broad background my perspective and knowledge jumps fields. Like when rotating through a lab studying peripheral neuropathy from acrylamide is supposedly linked to neurofilaments. We had to rotate through different profs labs to work with them so they could get a chance to win us to join their lab. Well he stated the problem and I just happened to be working with arthropods and mentioned they have no neurofilaments. He was like what? And then excited so we did the experiments to see if still develop a neuropathy sure enough they did. Now education is changing for more global approaches which I highly approve. Just focusing on virology during a pandemic will miss the whole pandemic-public health, general health, etc come into play.

And with all due respect, if you're a scientist then I don't understand how you're able to (a) warn me on what I might be watching when you didn't bother watch the video I did post! Second to that is (b) how you're apparently missing the elephant in the room that only *possible* positive outcomes are being spoon fed to the public when there are serious scientific concerns being ignored. I'm not going all doom and gloom; I simply want the discussion of the *possible* negatives aired.

Do you recall how the media was in lockstep with the origin of the virus being from the wild and now you have reputable scientists, not people affiliated with someone whose name rhymes with 'bump', adamantly questioning those assurances because the evidence is increasingly pointing to a lab origin.

And now here we are again in the same scenario concerning the vaccine. I'm not a conspiracy theorist by any stretch. But I don't have my head in the sand either.

And with that I'm politely leaving a conversation where I'm expected to read every word you write and take it as gospel when you won't spend 30 minutes watching what I've posted; what is in essence what you're replying to and you don't even know it.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
The people that don't want to vax need a reason to get the shot without aspiring their decision to politics, religion or belief in science.
Sorry but when the govt starts to push things to the point of offering bribes to get something, there is good reason to question them. They are notorious liars who dont really have our best interests at hand.

In 20 years when we all have tails, this will be just one more thing in their coffer of poor decisions. Just about everything they tell us to do goes wrong. They are politicians, not doctors, not scientists, not virologists. Their whole job is based around manipulating each other and making money. Yes, let's listen to those people.

Its going to turn ugly. People who do get the vaccine will become hostile and ugly to those who dont. That's another thing the govt does, draws lines between the citizenry.

cbphoto

Gold Member
People who do get the vaccine will become hostile and ugly to those who dont.
The vaxxed should feel like Superman around guys like me, but most don't.

Yesterday, I and the guitarist I'm recording an album for, we visited the keyboard player who the guitarist chose to play on his album. I had not met the man, but the three of us have exchanged emails for the last 3 months, so there was familiarity.

We show up at Mr. Keys home and he walks out wearing a mask. I ask if he'd prefer I wear one in his home studio. He responded, "I'm wearing this for you, to protect you."

The guitarist says, "I've been vaxxed."

I say, "I have natural immunity."

Mr. Keys says, "What does that mean?"

I say, "It means I've had the bug and didn't die."

There was an awkward moment of silence, then Guitarist says, "We've been vaxxed. We're immune to the drummer's germs."

Then a pleasant afternoon was spent listening to music with keys and drinking beer.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
So I looked at the video part of it anyways-it's longer than me lol. And I agree with criticisms of endothelial paper-the paper is a preprint so they make a lot of hay with a paper being peer-reviewed so will change. I do agree with their posits of questioning the direct effect paper and impact on endothelium-as I just described. But that is criticizing this one paper and not the whole science. I don't think those few papers really demonstate a direct effect. Sounds like they are tying to make arguments the vaccine isn't "safe" ? Course there are hundreds of vaccines coming down the pike trying to get approval-all different so some may not be as good, but how they test them is pretty much the same-just now because advances in science it takes less time-what took me a year to do old school now would take me a few minutes on a mass spec. A paper is just that a single paper-all will have criticisms and caveats. I trust virologist, public health, physicians, pharmacologist in what they know but I'm also concerned because of specificity of disciplines what they don't know. So I'm just as cautious as anyone-like I'm find with vaccine in over 10 years of age-but those younger I'm not sure if the risk of any vaccine isn't greater than the virus for that age.

But how the vaccine works the dude apparently doesn't understand-you can't really compare the mRNA vaccine with the adenovirus vaccine for one thing two different mechanism. Of course there are always risk for any vaccine-some people won't build immunity-but the science indicates regardless of unknowns the vaccines do provide immunity. Every vaccine developed run same risk but the liposome mRNA method actually reduces much of the risk common to vaccines in general-like autoimmunity concerns (you pick spike peptides that don't mimic human in design). I mentioned my concern about the adenovirus vaccine because when used trying to develop an HIV vaccine they didn't produce neutralizing antibodies but ones that act actually increase infection producing ADE. The HIV vaccine in trials did produce ADE, but no evidence in any of these vaccines.

The Pfizer produces neutralizing IgG, also IgA indicating that cells of mucosa producing antibody to prevent entry-people build immune memory by measuring lymphoid germinal centers in spleen or lymph nodes by a new in situ method. People who die from COVID have no germinal centers in lymphoid organs on autopsy so while they may respond immunologically they never build immunity. Generally all vaccines correlate with increased longevity, better health and increased protection to unrelated disease by epidemiological evidence (which don't get me started on the caveats of all that), and keep people form dying from illness-not elimination that's more difficult.

When they inject the vaccine it's intramuscular so most will bind to muscle but some enters circulation and then find it's way to your liver in venous return-it will light up muscle and liver with vaccine signal in mice. The immunological response will be different in muscle than live because how presented . The liver is perfect place because all of your blood proteins like albumin made there-so geared for making lots of proteins or peptides in this instance. You have macrophages that eat the environment and other antigen presenting cells that taste the environment degrade to peptides and express in MHC molecules. . The cells that express the spike peptides don't dump it (course they may in liver but from injecting spike protein experiments you neither build immunity or have any effect) but present on surface in MHC receptors (there are different classes one all cells posses the other only macrophages and immune cells) . It's two different pathways depending on MHC class. Proteins degraded that are from you and those from a foreign pathogen are presented in these MHC molecules that other immune cells will test for self or non-self. You have a small population of circulating T cells (two types killer and helper-) and B cells that recognize one specific epitope of a pathogen. The B cells actually have cell surface antibody that will bind the spike. The killer cells kill an infected cell and the helper cells stimulate B cells and T cells. These activated B and T cells bound with spike find their way through circulation to your lymphoid organs and tissues to expand and increase the specificity of the immune cells to a pathogen by a process call somatic hypermutation. The B cells or plasmoblast terminology now in vogue will produce memory plasm cells that produce antibody secreted into circulation which will recognize different epitopes and memory T cells circulating waiting for another attack from virus which it can now produce an immediate response to reduce the virus effects. Neutralizing antibodies prevent viral entry-which spike protein being the part that binds to ACE-2 is a great target cause your greater odds of producing antibodies specifically to prevent virus from binding ACE-2 is exactly what you want as far as ADE, but vaccines that recognize more epitopes generally produce better long lasting immunity. Generally when they make a vaccine from an attenuated virus your innate immunity kicks in first that is pretty generic against classes of pathogen and then more specific adaptive immunity-their imbalance is part of problem with COVID. Often this method isn't very good at producing vaccine-lots of pathogens have been resistant to vaccine development or all the cautionary tales of vaccines. A vaccine just uses your normal immunity to build immunity to an attenuated virus usually. It recognizes all epitopes of a virus but often doesn't produce good immunity. This method is similar but adds a step of hijacking your normal protein processing to make enough peptides that will be expressed in MHC class I in muscle and MHC II in macrophages (and other antigen producing cells) in muscle or liver and appears to produce a way more robust response. Now I'm not sure if they did test for circulating spike proteins (liver cells could produce them for exocytosis, but just injecting spike does nothing producing immunity or anything else-arguing against any direct effects.

What concerns did the podcast create specifically after you watched it all? I'm not dissing your concerns but if something jumped out as a concern I'd like to know. My brother keeps telling me it's experimental-I tell him all science is experimental. He went to pharmacy school and doesn't trust this vaccine-he's an optician now. He is a big Trump supporter so I tried " well your hero got in created and you don't trust him" ROFL. He doesn't even believe anyone has died from COVID so it's difficult to reason with him-he keep sending me anti-vaccine videos and I've shot down everyone so far. If you have a specific concern from what you took I'd like to know and where it is on video.

Sorry but when the govt starts to push things to the point of offering bribes to get something, there is good reason to question them. They are notorious liars who dont really have our best interests at hand.

In 20 years when we all have tails, this will be just one more thing in their coffer of poor decisions. Just about everything they tell us to do goes wrong. They are politicians, not doctors, not scientists, not virologists. Their whole job is based around manipulating each other and making money. Yes, let's listen to those people.

Its going to turn ugly. People who do get the vaccine will become hostile and ugly to those who dont. That's another thing the govt does, draws lines between the citizenry.

Absolutely this 100 %^^^^
I’ve already seen it and heard it from other people who’ve been demonized for holding off a bit longer . It’s even been implied during this thread by insinuation by some that feel it’s ok to do so and think it’s cute to pigeon hole others with poorly veiled insults or think they know peoples reasons because their “facts” are gospel and the rest be damned !

What was a thread about where to get a vaccine and your experience with it has , as a lot of other threads concerning covid, turned into a mess of opinions and guessing and conjecture . “Facts” that have been presented here by noted “experts” have also been refuted by other “experts”.
The current “science” keeps changing and has a lot over the past year , and that’s expected as science doesn’t always=fact and things change as more info is gleaned . I get that .

The original thread was good for people that WANTED a vaccine but were having trouble finding it , and to share info on what to expect and side effects and experiences with it and that was the reason I followed this thread as I was on the fence about it for many reasons and hadn’t made up my mind . But just like other threads surrounding this it’s become riddled here and there with innuendos about people that have questions about the vaccine and filled with some info that is not in fact .... facts.
Im not anti vax, but again I have a lot of questions about this one which so far have not been answers with concrete evidence as to its safety. I know people personally that have died from the virus AND from the vaccines so I’m literally and legitimately on the fence , but I wind have people take underhanded shots at me from either side of the argument because of what THEY BELIEVE ! Your beliefs are not facts ! You want this vaccine? Go ahead , I don’t blame or judge you . You don’t want it because you’re unsure , I won’t judge or blame you either , because there ARE serious questions and answers that need to be had ! I won’t blindly do what anyone tells me . These threads have a way of being ok until someone disagrees or finally gets tired of the unchecked BS and says something

Here are SOME facts I know ......

The virus is real .

The virus is deadly

The vaccines are not FDA approved

Companies/manufactures cannot be held liable for injuries or death resulting from the vaccines

Numbers have been falsely reported by politicians , and other interested parties and perpetuated by the news media. I do not nor does anyone ( the public) know these actual numbers , but I know this ....
Cases of COVID are over reported , many instances ( again WE don’t know real numbers) of many or maybe all who test positive and then test again and are still positive are counted in the total.

I personally know a dozen people who were waiting on lines for tests that filled out their form only to leave the line because cit was too long and without being tested to then be contacted and told they were positive 😳. Oh really ? I have two sisters who are nurses in different states and on different sides of politics . One wanted and got her vaccine and one did not and as of now has not . But they do both say this ...... People who die in their hospitals are tested for Covid , and if they were positive the OFFICIAL cause of death is listed as covid whether that killed them or NOT . We’re not talking about a heart attack that could or could not be COVID , but clear cases where it wasn’t the cause but listed as such .

We’re being lied to by many people and entities for many reasons and because of that , WE the AMERICAN PEOPLE, cannot make informed , reasonable and responsible decisions. Everything has become convoluted and cryptic and almost impossible to sort out if you’re truly on the fence and are open to and follow and investigate information. Only time will tell and bring some more things to light maybe. And again many unanswered questions on many different avenues surrounding COVID itself and the vaccines.

So until some things are cleared up I’m gonna have to remain on the fence for now.

Was following this for info and not veiled or back door insults to people undecided as of now on wether or not to be vaccinated or to have my/our reasons assumed because of what some believe to be absolute truth or fact . Some people here assume a lot of things about others choices or decisions. I have a feeling those same people are the ones always spouting tolerance 🙄.

Attachments

• E62C915E-E24B-47AE-BEDC-62F8BB2A42C1.gif
    E62C915E-E24B-47AE-BEDC-62F8BB2A42C1.gif
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 86B5D1E1-BD94-4414-B93B-7C8046527CA9.jpeg
    86B5D1E1-BD94-4414-B93B-7C8046527CA9.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
  • E5BE088C-96C8-4040-85F5-927545B4D418.jpeg
    E5BE088C-96C8-4040-85F5-927545B4D418.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

rhumbagirl

Its going to turn ugly. People who do get the vaccine will become hostile and ugly to those who dont.

Or unvaxers will get hostile to businesses that refuse to accept their patronage. Employers will refuse to keep you employed.

Your concern completely ignores the fact that for 90,000,000 vaccinations given by Mar 8th in the U.S., there were less than 1000 lethal adverse outcomes (VAERS database and https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine-deaths-cause-pfizer-moderna-fact-check-966-died-1574447).

But if you believe the govt is lying to you about the VAERS data, then no one can help you anyway.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member

Nictarine

Silver Member
I got the vaccine because I wanted to see my grandmother before she passed and my wife's pregnant, I'm trying to do everything I can to be as cautious as possible. That being said if it doesn't make sense for you to get it, then don't. I don't understand why people are so concerned with other people's lives. Nobody wants to be told what to do!

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Dark horse - Bret Weinstein- BA, MA, PhD in evolutionary science. Taught biology at a college- he’s got a Wikipedia page about his exploits. Not sure what his BA and MA are in but he has 3 publications listed and seems more famous than I but I’d debate him any day of the week no qualms at all- make a great podcast because that is what science is- not just two people convincing you of one thing but a whole bunch arguing over a whole bunch of things. His concerns maybe right maybe wrong there isn’t anything personal in it. Science is a body of knowledge that stands on its own merits what any scientists knows of that great body is limited (in fact historically intentionally so) so I'd love to do it. It would be riveting LOL.

rhumbagirl

And your reply completely ignores the fact that I said absolutely nothing about any possible side effects
But it's the side effects that should be the chief metric for a person making a decision whether to vax or not.
Sorry but when the govt starts to push things to the point of offering bribes to get something, there is good reason to question them.
Pfizer, not the govt, provided that metric in their trials - 6 deaths for 44,000 vaxed. That's 1 death per 7,330 vaxed which is close to the incident rate in 90,000,000 reported in the Newsweek article I referenced above. Here is a Reuters article stating the Pfizer trial results:

We were talking about the efficacy and risk of getting the vaccine, and then all of the sudden you took the thread on a negative turn with a what-aboutism post about recent vaccine incentives. I've tried reporting such posts in the past to no avail, so I simply responded in the most optimal way I found necessary.

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
But it's the side effects that should be the chief metric for a person making a decision whether to vax or not.
It's not up to you to decide the reason as to why or why not someone gets it. This is just your opinion.

Pfizer, not the govt, provided that metric in their trials - 6 deaths for 44,000 vaxed. That's 1 death per 7,330 vaxed which is close to the incident rate in 90,000,000 reported in the Newsweek article I referenced above. Here is a Reuters article stating the Pfizer trial results:
This has nothing to do with the govt trying to offer "gifts" to people to "encourage" them to get something.

If heroin killed covid 19 and the feds suggested we all start shooting up, would you do it? <--this is the thinking I'm applying, not numbers or reports.

We were talking about the efficacy and risk of getting the vaccine, and then all of the sudden you took the thread on a negative turn with a what-aboutism post about recent vaccine incentives. I've tried reporting such posts in the past to no avail, so I simply responded in the most optimal way I found necessary.
Yes I ruined the whole thread, it was all me. All I did was post facts and question motives. You are the one who extrapolated info that wasnt there. You assumed my intentions, and again are wrong.

rhumbagirl

I don't understand why people are so concerned with other people's lives. Nobody wants to be told what to do!
Completely agree. But I'm going to be pissed if someone gets a million bucks for getting the vaccine when 118,000,000 got it without that incentive, albeit it's in the state of Ohio, where I don't live and don't pay taxes.

EDIT: 118,000,000 Americans have been vaccinated. 265,000,000 vaccinations have been given.

Last edited:

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
The problem is like the J&J vaccine stutter-you never know when a person has an issue or dies is it because of a vaccine or experimental agent or just coincidence of them being of age, etc to have the problem. They still not sure about the clotting issue but is rare-generally those rare incidents there is a treatment too known now. No vaccine is 100% without risks or 100% effective but even weaker than these are effective and "eradicate" a virus-although that doesn't need to be goal really-just don't die. Like with HIV we haven't slowed the virus pandemic down at all-spreading like crazy across US-just in developed countries fewer people die now. In Africa over 1 million die a year from HIV/AIDS it's a terrible pandemic that hasn't slowed-no vaccine. That's always my goal-antiviral or some treatment of systemic problems, or a vaccine. I actually believe these liposome-mRNA vaccines will be a game changer to better safer cheaper vaccines-but I could be all wrong. That's science lots of promise but is thar gold in them thar hills?

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Wild debate!

My take is, if you get the vaccine, good for you. If you don't, good for you. People need to do what is right for themselves and not worry about what other people do for themselves.

I may or may not have taken the vaccine. But that is between me and me.
I agree. I just believe the more vaccinated the better to eradicate it and I geek out over the research. I was scared shitless when I took it because I was warned I might be at risk of an anaphylactic reaction because I had one to IV contrast dye as a youth. So yeah I was second guessing thinking hell no but I talked to a pharmacology friend of mine who still teaches and he allayed my fears. But I was still scared shitless that day. I stayed there 30 minutes in watch zone longer-then sat in my car near door another 30 minutes. Nothing-if I had a bad heart I would have died of excitement just from fear alone LOL. I'm just an excitible boy-Whoot Whoot.

Everybody needs to do what's right for them, and I guess I could have died that day.

Actually though I did die that day my bot brain has now taken over and will keep posting. That's why nothing makes sense-it's artificially intelligent. ROFL.

Last edited:

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
ROFL so I initially found preprint and then Circulation article publish April 30lth-it's no wonder the Dark horse video was lampooning it -I watched the video too (I thought the whole video was just that so quit too short-my bad). I'm multitasking cleaning house before I go out of town.

It's known different viruses do cross blood brain barrier. that warranted research. Spike protein-all subunits have a big affinity for brain and lungs-likely high ACE-2. It's actually a good paper for demonstrating -the spike protein pseudo virus downregluated ACE-2, causes a respiratory burst and changed mitochondria shape, and altered endothelial function in the living animal and in vitro. The took vascular strips and did physiological studies like I use to do. Great vascular work.

The problem the video points out is in discussion they then make claims about vaccine would neutralize this effect which is just pure conjecture. They used human pulmonary endothelial cells in vitro and just added IgG-so was it specific and neutralizing to spike or just any old IgG would prevent the respiratory burst and ACE-2 decrease. They didn't look at vaccinated animals ,or state and demonstrate they had a neutralizing antibody. If I was a reviewer I'd tell them to take that data out.

The other thing is just adding a respiratory burst inhibitor prevented the downregulaton of ACE-2. So is the down regulation because S binds to ACE-2 or a respiratory burst via another pathway and then ACE-2 goes down. Protein synthesis wasn't impacted though-other proteins went up, but definitely endothelial function was dysregulated from strip studies. They used adenovirus carrying an altered ACE-2 also-one stable but one unstable and the unstable was similar findings of in situ and in vitro when ACE-2 down regulated by pseudovirus-so ACE-2 is involved. It's not really clear except to say that the virus may cause these problems shedding in infected people and virus is getting in brain, lungs and alters endothelial and hence vascular function- and the spike protein may likely have direct effects to endothelium integrity. They should have used an AngII antagonist and I bet though ACE-2 downregluated on respiratory burst. AngII is involved in inflammatory responses to this makes perfect sense. So likely any adverse effects of spike protein on endothelium can be reversed by AngII antagonist and free radical inhibitors.

It is of interest just injecting purified subunits of spike (recombinants from E coli) didn't kill mice in blood-brain studies they did in earlier paper and they used massive doses. The used purified S1 protein in some in vitro experiment but didn't mention specificity to what virus? The Spike peptides was cleared in the blood in 6 minutes as I recollect so seems to be sticky and have higher affinity for tissues-or immunity is picking it up since both humans and mice carry coronaviruses and most use spike protein and ACE-2 to enter so likely we all carry antibodies so some coronavirus-like a cold one. I don't think the amounts a cell would make would constitute the levels they injected even if some exocytosed-and then it wouldn't go far because high affinity for ACE-2. So the vaccine may not be a great concern but having the virus itself is definitely a concern from this study because it can enter brain and any shed spike may cause problems. It's got its strengths and weaknesses. So plenty of room to criticize this paper. It's weird too because the spike protein in cardiomyocytes reacts different I seem to remember. The paper has nothing to do with vaccine though-just virus and COVID impact. I think the reviewer were all vascular people but should have had an immuo person examined it too.
Really the likely respiratory burst maybe from ACE-2 down regulation because MSM2 ubiquinates it for degradation (it was upregulated) which usually breaks ACE-2 down AngII-which has been demonstrated to induce a respiratory burst in endothelium. Normally AngII is cleaved to peptides by ACE-2-that each have biological activity separately. Spike binding probably clusters ACE-2 for endocytosis and degradation-altering normal events (rise in MSM indicates it labels ACE-2 for degradation.. Nothing to regulate the impact of AngII so overstimulated producing respiratory burst as already published. Though there are known inhibitory peptides to ACE-which is enzyme that produces AngII, so there could reasonably be inhihitory peptides to ACE-2 function and spike just emulates something in nature by chance (once inactive MSM2 labels for degraded/downregualted ACE-2) -still down regulation doesn't explain respiratory burst-unless the peptides act on NADPH-oxidase and stimulate it directly which is another possibility. Needs more experiments lol. The vascular part pretty good, cell biology part Ok you don't know a mechanism and really how it works to produce endothelial dysfunction, immune part sucks is my vote. I just love this stuff so forgive my rambling on-I know I'm talking to myself. Just indulge me a bit-I don't have a podcast LOL. I would love to join there's.

And Old Pit I apologize if I offended you just rebuking the video-I'm sorry it was a knee-"jerk" reaction from my older bro sending me about 100 crazy videos. I saw the part about preprint and changes -and thought the worse-that just editing stuff. I get his concerns now. I hate when my wife blows me off like that-well wait I mean ROFL.

Last edited: