used DW kit & ZBT cymbals for 30K ?!?

The Exotic finish is Twisted Tropical Olive, which is no longer available. Aside from that, I wish the seller all the best in garnering the asking price (tongue in cheek).

Last edited:
I wonder if he'd sell the ZBT's separately for 5 K?
A lowball offer like that would be insulting don't you think? I mean come on, $5K for all those cymbals? :)

He did say genuine gold. Doesn't that add at least 50k to the kit and ZBTs being in the presence of such perfection.....priceless!

Lets play "guess the band/drummer this kit was made for" game!
Based on the setup in pic... i would say...
Neil Peart

Haha

Tris Imboden perhaps?

79981af1d37cfe62b038a64d84e63e43.jpg

Meh, my compeltely BS vote would be $5K for everything and maybe something closer to $10K with signed proof of use etc. by said famous drummer depending on who the cat is......

Maybe he meant that the cymbals were actual gold plates.

I would argue that the craigslist add and the promo picture show the same set, just with very different light.

Seriously though, isn't there a law that prohibits ZTB's from being used with higher-end drums?

Maybe he meant that the cymbals were actual gold plates.

I would argue that the craigslist add and the promo picture show the same set, just with very different light.

Seriously though, isn't there a law that prohibits ZTB's from being used with higher-end drums?

Like putting 87 octane in a Ferrari......

I see the seller has dropped the price down to $29K. Must not be offering the throne with the kit now.

I'm going to e-mail him tomorrow as a "serious buyer" and try to find out who this "mysterious famous drummer" is.

I'm going to e-mail him tomorrow as a "serious buyer" and try to find out who this "mysterious famous drummer" is.
Make sure you're good and serious! :)

Back