Underoath drum cover :)

wolfmoon

Silver Member
Yep. I have a 5 piece Rockstar set in mid night blue from 1989. I like them a lot and still use them someimes.

wolfmoon

Silver Member
Ha! I was in 9th grade and working at the drum shop after school so I got a nice discount as well. Mine are still in great shape with some minor dings and scratches. They have been through a lot... still goin. I recenly saw a Rockstar Custom sizes 10, 12, 14 & 22 in the mid night blue selling for 400 something at the local Guitar Center. If I had play money, I would have gotten them since they are no longer made.

drummer girl09

This is kinda off topic, but how do you have the song on the vid, and not have the drums on the original song? How do you mute the drums in the song? Or did you even do that? I want to put a vid up, but I don't know how to do the music part of it.

Good vid btw.

joshisaces

Gold Member
This is kinda off topic, but how do you have the song on the vid, and not have the drums on the original song? How do you mute the drums in the song? Or did you even do that? I want to put a vid up, but I don't know how to do the music part of it.

Good vid btw.
I use sony vegas 9.0 Platinum. But I'm sure you can do this with any other uploading software:

1. Capture the video.
2. Drag the mp3 file into video editing software (which happens to have it's own 'music' section where you add the music.
3. Align your drum audio with the rest of the song. (I don't mute the existing drums)
4. Mess with the volumes of both the mp3 audio and your audio 'till you find the right medium.
5. Render video (I render mine as either avi or wmv, but it doesn't really matter what you render it as)
6. Upload the file to any video uploading site (or whatever xP)

joshisaces

Gold Member
Ha! I was in 9th grade and working at the drum shop after school so I got a nice discount as well. Mine are still in great shape with some minor dings and scratches. They have been through a lot... still goin. I recenly saw a Rockstar Custom sizes 10, 12, 14 & 22 in the mid night blue selling for 400 something at the local Guitar Center. If I had play money, I would have gotten them since they are no longer made.
Yeah, my dad played 'em at church and they traveled without cases so they're pretty dinged up, but for 19 years they've held up well :)