Uhhh…wierd setup.

someguy01

WTF??!?

The more I look at it, the more I like it - remote Hi Hat next to the Ride, toms below. You can play the vertical snare without the right hand being in the way. The Escher look might also work in some venues..
I also like that this monster is placed at a narrow point in the hallway, blocking a door.

bongoman

I kind of love it! Sure it would be impractical and silly for 99.9% of us, but it’s got a lot of different items in a very small footprint, and it has a unique look that would be quite a “signature” on stage. I’m intrigued to see their act rather than bothered by the weirdness.

MntnMan62

Stand up kit - no throne.
There is a throne. You can see the legs of it behind the snare stand. There has to be a throne as there are two pedals on the drummer's left side, presumably for both high hat and double bass pedal. Can't play those without sitting. It's a cool variation on a basic theme. And it takes up very little room with such a small footprint. Very intriguing.

No Way Jose

Silver Member
I could play a gig at the museum of modern art with a kit like that.

GetAgrippa

Platinum Member
Well despite its blocking a door snd fire marshal might not like it- I think it’s pretty ergonomically creative . I also like he has one tom and looks like suspended roto-toms ? But look at all cymbals. It looks like some Frankenstein creation all stitched together so hideous and beautiful all the same time. So it will probably turn on him unless he makes a bride with two big toms -

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Well despite its blocking a door snd fire marshal might not like it- I think it’s pretty ergonomically creative . I also like he has one tom and looks like suspended roto-toms ? But look at all cymbals. It looks like some Frankenstein creation all stitched together so hideous and beautiful all the same time. So it will probably turn on him unless he makes a bride with two big toms -
Are you saying Fire Marshall Bill will be paying him a visit soon?

MntnMan62

I'm confused by the comments about posture and contortionism. Everything is right in front of you, just at different heights. I think this could be cool to play on once you got used to it.