Trying Again

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
So yesterday I answered an add looking for a death metal drummer for a project, possibly to turn into a band. I haven't been in a band for 17 years. It left a bad taste in my mouth. This should be different though, it's just for the love of the music. No dreams of making it big or ruling the world. Neither of us are interested in quitting our jobs. It's just to make the music we like. I must say, I'm excited. Haven't been this excited about playing drums in a long time. Time to knock the dust off and get back to work!

Jml

Best of luck! Hope it works out! Always good to go outside your comfort zone and try something new.

Sounds like a great way to ease back into playing in a band situation. No pressure, no major expectations. Just having some fun. That's awesome! Good for you.🤘:devilish:

SYMBOLIC DEATH

I'm glad that you're getting back in the game, and I hope that it's fun and not a headache for you.

It's like falling off a bicycle, you never forget....

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
Hey thanks guys. It's gonna be nice to actually play with someone who gets what I get. I've jammed with numerous people in the last 17 years, but was never inspired to want to continue on with them. I'm not a sit back and groove kinda guy. I need constant stimulation, the kind machine gun snares and kicks provide. Fingers crossed!