TRINITY Cymbals have a sale going!!

Old Dog new Cans

So I saw a thread about these on a different site. They are made in California with B20 bronze. Metal from local sources.

I mean, I'm going to try something just on the principle of price. Wow

There are audio clips available underneath each cymbal/s

There are videos available for their different lines of cymbals as well.

Last edited:
Those sound pretty good, and the prices are AMAZING!

One thought: I wonder why the price almost doubles when you go from a 20" to a 22"? Way out of line with the price/size ratio on the rest of their cymbals.

Wow, very enticing! They also have other lines of cymbals, I may try a few of these:

I was curious about the ride prices as well, jumping so much. They have some nice offerings though.

Just picked up a 14" dark crash for $60 shipped! I liked the sound of the first 14" listed the most.

(y)

Last edited:
THESE ARE NOT made in Cali like I earlier believed. My mistake on that. Made in China. However, I really like what I got. I purposely got a 14" so I could swap it around with my hats setup, besides the fact that it is a nice sounding crash. . .has a nice bell and ride sound too.

On their website, it says that their "USA Made products will be available in 2019".. . . .I'll have to email Joe and ask him about that.

Man...I missed the sale. I'm in the market for a dark crash, though - would it be worth it at full price?

Man...I missed the sale. I'm in the market for a dark crash, though - would it be worth it at full price?

The price jumps $100 from the 15" to the 16". . . . .So, I would start with a smaller crash, $70 or $80 for a nice dark crash isn't bad. And then if you like it, you could go from there.

I will say, I really like the 14" crash I received from them. I don't mind at all that it's Chinese made. And, it's a cool sounding crash. The audio clips on the website are pretty accurate.

the low volume cymbals are pretty loud listening to the clip

the low volume cymbals are pretty loud listening to the clip

I know nothing about ANY low volume cymbals. Sorry. Luckily, I've never really needed them.

Back