TRINITY Cymbals have a sale going!!

Old Dog new Cans

So I saw a thread about these on a different site. They are made in California with B20 bronze. Metal from local sources.

I mean, I'm going to try something just on the principle of price. Wow

There are audio clips available underneath each cymbal/s

There are videos available for their different lines of cymbals as well.

Last edited:

vyacheslav

Those sound pretty good, and the prices are AMAZING!

One thought: I wonder why the price almost doubles when you go from a 20" to a 22"? Way out of line with the price/size ratio on the rest of their cymbals.

Old Dog new Cans

I was curious about the ride prices as well, jumping so much. They have some nice offerings though.

Just picked up a 14" dark crash for $60 shipped! I liked the sound of the first 14" listed the most.

(y)

Last edited:

Old Dog new Cans

THESE ARE NOT made in Cali like I earlier believed. My mistake on that. Made in China. However, I really like what I got. I purposely got a 14" so I could swap it around with my hats setup, besides the fact that it is a nice sounding crash. . .has a nice bell and ride sound too.

On their website, it says that their "USA Made products will be available in 2019".. . . .I'll have to email Joe and ask him about that.

wipekitty

Man...I missed the sale. I'm in the market for a dark crash, though - would it be worth it at full price?

Old Dog new Cans

Man...I missed the sale. I'm in the market for a dark crash, though - would it be worth it at full price?
The price jumps $100 from the 15" to the 16". . . . .So, I would start with a smaller crash, $70 or $80 for a nice dark crash isn't bad. And then if you like it, you could go from there.

I will say, I really like the 14" crash I received from them. I don't mind at all that it's Chinese made. And, it's a cool sounding crash. The audio clips on the website are pretty accurate.