Trikata opening for HURT at Knitting Factory - 5/7/2012

zambizzi

Platinum Member
I'm sure some of you have heard of HURT, at least? They had a string of hits in the early '00's and just started touring again. We were lucky enough to get the call to open, and we brought our rowdy brand of...whatever it is...and had a BLAST! The crowd really dug it (attendance was around 250, I believe?) and we got a lot of really nice feedback, so far.

It's not the full song, but here's a clip of our closing number, "Corrupt Puppets".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYEOZ67cdaI

Thanks for checkin' it out! Comments welcome, 'course.

Andy

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, long time since I saw a flying "V" bass :) A bit of stage flex under your tom stand too :( Great vibe going on there. I'm not at all surprised that the audience "got it". = Nice!

zambizzi

Platinum Member
Wow, long time since I saw a flying "V" bass :) A bit of stage flex under your tom stand too :( Great vibe going on there. I'm not at all surprised that the audience "got it". = Nice!
The V bass is a new addition...it has Garbage Pail Kids stickers, expertly-applied to the surface. It totally fits his personality!

The whole stage was basically a trampoline! It rather sucked...doubles were just not happening on my right foot that night, it was so bouncy. Takes the fun out of playing a bigger bass drum. We still had a blast. Gig 2 of 8 slated for the month! Onward!

Thanks for checking it out, KIS. :)