Trading contacts: jazz venues/festivals in western Europe

toddbishop

Platinum Member
Hey, does anyone book their own group and want to trade touring contact lists? I've got a database of ~200 venues and ~350 festivals in Benelux, France and Germany. Most are jazz oriented or jazz friendly. I still need to do a trade with a local cat for some US west coast contacts, so I'll also have those available if you need them. I'm looking for jazz contacts for just about anywhere, but am right now working on a tour of Benelux, NE France and NW Germany.

Funky Crêpe

Silver Member
Hey, does anyone book their own group and want to trade touring contact lists? I've got a database of ~200 venues and ~350 festivals in Benelux, France and Germany. Most are jazz oriented or jazz friendly. I still need to do a trade with a local cat for some US west coast contacts, so I'll also have those available if you need them. I'm looking for jazz contacts for just about anywhere, but am right now working on a tour of Benelux, NE France and NW Germany.
I would....but i know pretty much no places!

zakhopper316

Silver Member
i can hook you up if you want to play in atlanta, i toured down there with my old band about a year ago, and i know a few places in new york city and metropolitan new jersey. you have to have a really good press kit a professional cd, and a large mailing list to get respectable venues, theres alot of no stage stand up warehouse style venues here that are easy to get gigs at, but if you dont know people that are coming you wont get a turnout, no bars, no seats ya know.