Took me too long to edit this (Drum Cover of Time Traveler - Knower)

Churro

Louis Cole is the man. That and there seems to be a lack of covers of the live band sesh versions of Time Traveler and Overtime on the internet so I had a crack at one.

Both songs are just too fun to play and I have a blast every time I play through them (ok excluding the bad takes in front of a camera but that's nerves).

Any feedback on what I need to work on would be greatly appreciated!! I'm here in part to see where I'm at and what I need to improve. Aside from that, this is my first ever post here so erm, hi all!

https://youtu.be/5ETX0C7fNfQ

Last edited:

MrInsanePolack

Platinum Member
I think your playing far makes up for the no link mistake. That was good stuff.

You have some strange sounds on your kit that we can't see in the video. Possibly make a thread showing off your kit?

Oh yeah, welcome to DW!

Churro

I think your playing far makes up for the no link mistake. That was good stuff.

You have some strange sounds on your kit that we can't see in the video. Possibly make a thread showing off your kit?

Oh yeah, welcome to DW!
Thank you! Regarding my setup, I vary it from video to video. At the moment, my Pearl Premiere kit is in a studio in Bedford and I'm using my Sonor Smart Force as a practice kit along with whatever the individual song needs.

As I recall for that one everything I'm playing is on screen except for a stack made from an old wuhan + cracked paiste pst crash and a byzance splash.

As for pictures I'll need a bit of time and I'll see. Problem again is, I strip down everything I'm not planning on using for a given session - as they say, limitation breeds creativity.

AzHeat

Platinum Member
That’s some seriously crazy stuff to keep track of. I can see why it’s fun. Well done.