tom arm help

s2kdave

try gibraltar hardware. They make many different types. I believe you are looking for the pearl style tom holders which I think are 7/8"

diosdude

Silver Member
Yeah, i want a pearl style arm but the tom mount i have is for a bass drum and i saw the same one on ebay, it says it's a 1" receiver which is correct because my 7/8" pearl arms are too small. I was thinking about getting a bass drum and turning it into a gong drum and suspending it with 2 tom arms on opposite sides of the shell, but i need to find 1" Pearl style arms. I looked for a Gibraltar one on musicians friend already, didn't see any for any brand.

alparrott

Platinum Member
Ludwig used to make a 1" tom mount in their Modular line. Search the threads for "Ludwig Modular" for more info, we just had a discussion on this line a few weeks ago.

s2kdave

What about looking for an 1/8" grommet reminiscent of the black plastic tabs that go inside the fittings on DW stands? That could be another option.

alparrott

Platinum Member
I created a facebook group for my events. Though I still want to be able to schedule events through the WizKids website, so more people will know about it than just the few I tell. Whatever the functionality is, Ill deal with it.
Um, this was pertinent to the conversation how...?